Skins Benetton B195, F1 1995 Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danilo, you had promised an installation video........

> On the next update I do, I'll record a video to make sure everything goes well with the installation, okay? <
It's true friend I promised you, but as I found the defect, I thought I wouldn't need to record the video.

I actually recorded it, as I found how to fix it, I didn't publish it.

But after this update, it didn't work?

I haven't tried it yet, when I've tried you'll will hear from me.

i'm thinking, normally I install mods manually.. but I use content manager... so if I just drop the rar file in C.M. then the files will be automatically installed in the right place/map....I think.

I haven't tried it yet, when I've tried you'll will hear from me.

i'm thinking, normally I install mods manually.. but I use content manager... so if I just drop the rar file in C.M. then the files will be automatically installed in the right place/map....I think.
That can be it then friend.
In the previous version there was a little folder to work correctly. I found this out after your feedback.
Just extract the files and copy by Windows the entire Content folder inside the Assetto Corsa root folder, steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa,

Then tell me if it worked. If not, I'll record the video to help you

Hi Danilo it works, driver head is now okay again (see att. previews /screen from previously reaction) also the Goodyear on the rear tires is no longer in mirror writing (See the 2 attachments).

Only I have now 4 skins maps... the "old" (from the previous update) will not be overwritten.. (?) and the stuttering sound is back... it seems (at full power) that the engine switches again .... strange, maybe if I put the old SFX file back this is okay again.

And I have the rain tires back, but they do not switch to hard / softs, which was still possible in the previous update

I also tried the "old" skins from the other 2 skin maps , even then the head of the driver remains in the right position (!!), but the Goodyer text is then in mirror writing and even then the tires can not change and rain tires remain installed.
I think that i can delete the 2 old skin maps ......... what do you think?

I just reinstalled the SFX files of the original Race Dream Development mod and now the sound is okay again.

Only the tyre problem remains....... slowly we come to a solution

Attachments

• Screenshot_f1_1995_benetton_g333_sachsenring_17-9-121-17-12-31.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_1995_benetton_g333_sachsenring_17-9-121-17-12-31.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_f1_1995_benetton_g333_sachsenring_17-9-121-17-11-44.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_1995_benetton_g333_sachsenring_17-9-121-17-11-44.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi Danilo it works, driver head is now okay again (see att. previews /screen from previously reaction) also the Goodyear on the rear tires is no longer in mirror writing (See the 2 attachments).

Only I have now 4 skins maps... the "old" (from the previous update) will not be overwritten.. (?) and the stuttering sound is back... it seems (at full power) that the engine switches again .... strange, maybe if I put the old SFX file back this is okay again.

And I have the rain tires back, but they do not switch to hard / softs, which was still possible in the previous update

I also tried the "old" skins from the other 2 skin maps , even then the head of the driver remains in the right position (!!), but the Goodyer text is then in mirror writing and even then the tires can not change and rain tires remain installed.
I think that i can delete the 2 old skin maps ......... what do you think?

I just reinstalled the SFX files of the original Race Dream Development mod and now the sound is okay again.

Only the tyre problem remains....... slowly we come to a solution
That's great that it's working.
The way I tested it here was as follows: I put the original folder in place and then replace it with the files I put in the update.
About the mirrored rear tire, it looks like it's a "mistake" of the mod itself. I watched carefully and really Race Dream's Benetton has this "defect" in the tire.

If you have ASR Williams 1994 try using his sound on Benetton to see if it gets better
1634490464578.png

1634490399325.png

The sound onboard real:

The installation I would do like this: The Copy
1634490670148.png

The Past:

1634490714512.png

Danilo,

The tyres problem: In Content Manager I opened the tap "replace tyres" "manage car" and changed the rain tyres for soft tyres.
Only I can't choose medium or hard in game...

The problem with the 4 skin folders is now clear to me, after having looked again, the reason that you're skins did not install over the existing skin folder was because the original skinmap names are with a 1 for the driver map name was ( >1Schumacher <).
I copied your skins from the last update over it and changed the folder name to schumacher/herbert only (without 1 in front).

And yes i have the ASR Williams 1994.

Danilo,

The tyres problem: In Content Manager I opened the tap "replace tyres" "manage car" and changed the rain tyres for soft tyres.
Only I can't choose medium or hard in game...

The problem with the 4 skin folders is now clear to me, after having looked again, the reason that you're skins did not install over the existing skin folder was because the original skinmap names are with a 1 for the driver map name was ( >1Schumacher <).
I copied your skins from the last update over it and changed the folder name to schumacher/herbert only (without 1 in front).

And yes i have the ASR Williams 1994.
Hello.
That's weird.
In mine I didn't have this 1.
Glad you found out.
This system to replace tires I don't know how it works either.

Something that has been bothering me a lot is the pilot's helmet. It may be that I will make this adjustment in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years