Benetton B194

Misc Benetton B194 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kim666 submitted a new resource:

Benetton B194 - Benetton B194

Hi guys,

This is the 1994 Benetton B194,Michael Schumacher's first championship car and the last Ford driver championship.

This mod is an enhancement to Pedro XIII's 1994 mod.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-1994-mod-for-f1-2014-part-1.171021/

Extract the 1994 mod, extract the Senna edition, extract the 1994 mods from my other threads and then extract this Benetton B194.

Read more about this resource...

It's important to install the car i released at last, at last. Currently the minardi. I will release the sauber next.
So extract the minardi to your 2014 folder and the error should be gone.

I Install all your Cars. It seems that the Problem is the Databank. I switch around and now i dont have the Problem on the Main Teams like Ferrari..Williams..McLaren and Benetton...ist ok for me and i make a Championship..and it looks the Problem is Not every Time..one Team sometimes has Blue Tyres..i must find out what Team it is...maybe thats the Thing...in the Title Screen the Cars has sometimes the right sometimes the wrong Position.Thank you for your Time.......ok..at my last Race in Susuka i found out that the Ligier has the blue Tyres und i think the Jordan abnormal Black Tyres thay lightli swap. When i play Ligier or Jordan i have no Problem! When i Look the Replay the Problem is back. I dont understand it. I play in highest Solution 4K and Graphik Settings..is ther the Problem?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back