Benetton B193 Skin ONLY

Skins Benetton B193 Skin ONLY 2018-01-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have modified also the mclaren skin, if anybody interested, Senna, Andretti and Hakkinen helmets are also included :)
preview.jpg

can you please explain how to install the mod?
Go to 1993_benetton_b193/skins/ folder, copy the 2 skins folder ( Benetton_Patrese, Benetton_Schumacher ) and paste it on the skin folder of the acfl williams fw15c buy on acfl web site... that all.... in my dowload file, the main folder correspond to a private modification of the car ;)

Go to 1993_benetton_b193/skins/ folder, copy the 2 skins folder ( Benetton_Patrese, Benetton_Schumacher ) and paste it on the skin folder of the acfl williams fw15c buy on acfl web site... that all.... in my dowload file, the main folder correspond to a private modification of the car ;)
I just tried it. It looks really good but the nose does not make it look better. if you do the same with the ferrari F310_late from ASR then it will look a lot more realistic because the nose on the car is pointing up like the benetton b193. Another option would be the williams FW19 from VRC modding team. keep it up

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back