Behaviour on public servers

I was just on the Evo GTS server and the behaviour is abysmal to say the least, guys spamming chat with insults, crashers and wreckers, damn I'd forgotten how bad publics are, I certainly won't be back on them, thanks guys but no thanks, I'll stick to PW protected and wait until they're running sommat I'd like to run.

Sam

But luckily it CAN be different;
Just finished a one hour GT-Pro race at Nord with 7 opponents and i saw nothing of the above mentioned.
Even when some guy got a little hard into the back of my car, spinning me 180, he gave back my position.
Now this is how it should be....

• Rocco Uder

I was in a public server last night, I cannot remember the name of it.
The track was Macau.
We started racing and after a while I saw the driver in front of me abusing the driver in front of him. He was trying to knock him out but the guy was holding his ground.

After few turns he clearly was losing ground because of the guy behind him.
We are talking about deliberate attempts to knock him out. No accidental bumps here and there.

It got very annoying. On one of the very tight turns, I took action.
Instead of pressing the brakes, I downshifted, pressed the gas pedal hard, revs hit red and I rammed the guy that was abusing the driver in front of him. He rotated three times around his own axis.

The driver that was being abused, saw what I did and he allowed me to take the lead in front of him as a thank you :D
I had a suspension problem but I did not care. We gave the guy a dose of his own medicine.
I finished third.

So yeah, private servers for me all the way :)

I just wonder how he is able to type and drive at the same time?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%