Beginners Q: ACC Career mode - mandatory pitstop problems

Hi there

Yes, I know. Newbie Q and RTFM - but I already did that part :-/

Played ACC offline for the last couple of years on and off (more 'off' than 'on', havent grown ACC that much until now), I've just started career mode.

I've come to the part 15% in career a double quick race at Zolder with mandatory pitstop including driver swap.
The situation is:
I'm within in the 'Pit Open Window' time slot and enters the pit and activated the pit speed limiter.
Problem: It seems that my pit crew is blind!
I park at my pit and shut down the engine as I'm supposed to - but nothing happens
!
Tried several things and parking in different positions.
And then after 4-6 mins in parking/turning on/Reverse gear/driving back and forth and so on...suddenly the pitcrew reacts out of nowhere!

This never happens for me in free practice or offline races - here I'm able to control the pitstop and MFD menues as well without any problems - the pit crew takes action when I park.

Any clue? :notworthy:

OK, so figured it out.
Seems to be a bit of a bug in Race 1 pit location. At least in my profile career progression.
The crew actually reacts by stopping the car about 2 meters before the pit. I realized after restarting the session several times and during some back and forth changing gear and ready for moving forward. Though I lost big time in the session, ofcourse I'm OK with that. In next session Zolder Race 2 the exact pit location was OK - about ½-1 meter or so before the "Stop" sign - just like in my offline events.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back