Beginners Event - @Various Surfaces - 5th - 7th January 2016

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
14461-1451847006-bf561373b4356440570ccdea7e6eb454.jpg

First Rally of the new year, we start on scratch!

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: 60's
Itinerary:

SS01: Germany - Flugzeigring - Tarmac - Morning - Clear
SS02: Wales - Pant Mawr - Gravel - Midday - Cloudy
SS03: Wales - Dyffryn Afon - Gravel - Midday - Cloudy
SS04: Finland - Paskuri - Gravel - Afternoon - Clear
SS05: Sweden - Skogsrallyt - Snow - Night - Overcast

Session Open: From 00:01GMT 5th of January to 23:59GMT 7th of January 2016
Re-Runs: No!
Service: Between Every Stage!

Premium Membership Sweepstake: Not This week.

Please write if you will participate, as this will be used in logging how many drivers intend to participate, how many that does participate, and also helps us in the direction to go :)

1. Christopher Starsmore-Holdsworth
  2. Ivaylo Kolev
  3. Ricardo Umans
  4. Joshua Spann Jr
  5. Torbjørn Withbro
  6. nikey176
  7. Karl Raudsepp
  8. Jack Hintz
  9. Stophel92
  10. Darjan871
  11. Theodoridis Konstantinos
  12. Tomas Reinicke
  13. Markus Vahakuopus
  14. Gerben Kelly
  15. Piotrek Blaszczak
  16. Player
  17. Player
  18. Player
  19. Player
  20. Player
  21. Player
  22. Player
  23. Player
  24. Player
  25. Player

Last edited:
That went well for me. Only leaving the track once in Wales which gave me an 11 second penalty. Going from Germany where you have loads of grip then to Wales where the car completely changes was a nice challenge. I honestly did not think the car would change so much. Then you get to Sweden, if anyone is able to go flat out for more than 15 seconds I applaud you.

Quick Question, How are you guys putting pictures in your forum posts? As I am aiming to take a few during the 2001 Title Fight Rally coming up.

That went well for me. Only leaving the track once in Wales which gave me an 11 second penalty. Going from Germany where you have loads of grip then to Wales where the car completely changes was a nice challenge. I honestly did not think the car would change so much. Then you get to Sweden, if anyone is able to go flat out for more than 15 seconds I applaud you.

Quick Question, How are you guys putting pictures in your forum posts? As I am aiming to take a few during the 2001 Title Fight Rally coming up.
Quite simple, screen them with Steam, upload them to your page, open them and click on the screenshot to get it opened in a single window, you should get a link which does not acutally end on .png or anything, but works nevertheless ;).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back