Before I buy.......

Yes, pads are supported. I use a wireless 360 pad when not using my wheel.

Online play is pretty solid. Other players are generally quite well behaved but you get your first turn heroes and other assorted idiots just like any online race game.

Do this, go into controller settings and move the stick left and right. make sure the stick is set to the middle and make sure it shows that on the screen. I had that issue at first too but figured that out because all the cars pulled to the right.

If you join here and race here, there are no rammers. We race properly with rules.

I was rammed off track and into a wall, ending my race, on the first lap in a club race a few weeks ago. I submitted indisputable video evidence of it to the admin (with the offender even driving off and continuing his race like nothing happened) and despite reassurances the offender would be punished, nothing has yet been done...he is still active and racing in EU club events. I don't really care if anything is done since I won't be racing here anymore, but just pointing out your statement is complete **.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was rammed off track and into a wall, ending my race, on the first lap in a club race a few weeks ago. I submitted indisputable video evidence of it to the admin (with the offender even driving off and continuing his race like nothing happened) and despite reassurances the offender would be punished, nothing has yet been done...he is still active and racing in EU club events. I don't really care if anything is done since I won't be racing here anymore, but just pointing out your statement is complete **.

I think it is you who might be supplying some ** young man. You are not telling the truth.
You need to be a premium member to do a Club race here.

Ps, you won't be missed.

Last edited:
Virtual racing stays virtual racing.
Nobody gets killed when crashing, nobody wrecks cars worth a few hundred thousand dollars.

Even in iRacing's rookie class the races aren't as clean as one would want to.
But then again ... every heard of BTCC? ;)

I was a premium member, I let it lapse, glad I only paid for a month,
<Mod edit: Insulting or hateful comments are not tolerated>

Well you certainly aren't a likeable fellow are you.
Wow, you certainly have issues. Consider yourself reported.

And you have a really big chip on your shoulder.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 73 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 51 8.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years