Beating the 100% PRO AI with a XBOX controller possible?

Hi,

I'm new to Race07 and already love this game. Played quite a lot GTL in the past and after my first laps on Monza in the BMW I'm addicted to Race07.
My personal goal is to beat the 100% AI in PRO difficulty. But after running about 100 laps on Monza my best time was 2:03.7xx and the AI is driving a 2:00.xxx qualy time and running 2:03.xxx laps during the race. I think I know the race line and the braking points, downloaded some setups from this forum here but I could only drive 2:05.xxx constantly.

So here are my questions:

a) Is it possible to beat the 100% PRO AI constantly with a XBOX360 controller (or is this only for the "wheel")?
b) Any advice regarding settings for a gaming pad (steering sensitivity, steering lock, sector mulipliers, ...)? I'm playing with the default settings.
c) Is it possible to play competitve online with a gaming pad? Say driving a 1:59:xxx time on Monza?

Any advice is appriciated especially relating the XBOX360 controller settings if this helps! Thanks!

Try to reduce the steering lock (car setup). So the movement of your stick results in a smaller steering angle. Something like 11 degrees was fine for me.

Or buy a wheel. I did it and I'm sure that I could never go back. But it took a while to get used to the wheel but now I drive faster and more consistent.

• shinmo

hmmm that didnt work for me either.... Doesnt matter if i use 24 or 7 degrees... no change at all for me....

Im gonna buy me a g25, but atm its too expensive.... the g27 should come out soon, hopefully itll be cheaper then...

Or is there a good and cheap alternative?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back