F1 2010 Beating R&D Lap Time Objectives - Quick Question

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi good people

Just a quickie about the R&D laps if I may.

You get an objective, say - 'Beat laptime of 1:52:00' which you accept and out you go. You have 6 laps to achieve it in.

You lap under the 1:52:00 on the first flying lap - is that the objective completed? Can I then pit and say jump to Qualifying if I want to? I don't hear anything from the Engineer to say I've achieved the objective - or do I have to do it for each and every of the given number of laps?

Thanks for your help in advance, happy racing!

Look in the top right corner where your lap counter is. When you are doing your R&D laps, it will say R&D next to the lap number until you have completed your objective. Your lap time will also highlight green when you have achieved the time. From this point you don't have to do any more laps, and the r&d objective in engineer menu disappears. Don't forget to fast forward to the end of the session, not skip straight to the end.

You have to complete the r&d objectives in each practice session. (1 on short weekend, 3 on long weekend).

How to do you select your R & D approach? you have to do it at the start of the season?
i am in my second racing for HRT. I swapped from Virgin to HRT. I became 1 st driver but i dont know how to change it

How to do you select your R & D approach? you have to do it at the start of the season?
i am in my second racing for HRT. I swapped from Virgin to HRT. I became 1 st driver but i dont know how to change it

Edit. CONTENTS REMOVED... Wrong answer... /me fail icon_facepalm.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back