BeamNG.drive

Finally got the new '2 Post Mechanic Car Lift' by 'SineMatic' installed in the workshop with fully movable / extendable and posionable lift arms, just superb:inlove:....and also just in time for a clients replica Nascar which had to have some work done on it.
Once work was completed on it, took it out on the works old, but functional banked Track for testing....only in BeamNG:geek:

0 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg
1 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg
2 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg

Thoroughly enjoy exploring the Mine Shafts around Utah, but driving though them requires a little vehicle....the Hirochi Aurata Wild fits the bill nicely:).

The tunnels come to a fork and depending on which one you take they can come to a dead end or come out at different parts of the map:D...and this particular tunnel did not disappoint with some rather tight passes to get through:inlove:....awesome.

To light the interior of the tunnels I placed extra lights with 'World Editor' to show detail.:geek:

0 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg

Back in the Fairhaven map with a late evening container delivery to the 'Plaza Hotel' downtown.....will I get all the way into Downtown without hitting any low hanging signs or Underpass tunnel fans...lol:roflmao:

Yes, we have success, but very cautiously;)
0 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
2 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
3 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg

....used the awesome 'World Editor' on all Screenshots to add extra lighting to illuminate the Truck and Container Trailer to help highlight it due to the late evening lighting

The Fairhaven map looks fantastic when the city buildings and Street Lighting comes on late in the evening
...only in BeamNG:inlove:
4 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years