BBC Formula 1 Title Sequence

This comment sums up my opinion on the titles

Great the chain is back. The initial sequence with the driver and the car being built is ok but i really dont like the rest of it. With 50 years of footage to look back on i would rather see real f1 cars than computer generated ones

Not having adverts was weird.. now I have to choose a time to go and get a drink where I won't miss too much :(
Not a complaint, just an observation.

• Andrew Evans

really didn't like that new front man guy... bleh!... and the whole pundit team seemed a little... uh, uncomfortable... but tis only the first broadcast... so am sure they'll grow on me... (except eddie jordan.... insufferable little git)

on the bright side... no allen.... SWEET SWEET JESUS!.... never heard legard afore but liked him lots... together with brundle they've got a sweet commentary team...

• Matt Crouch

I didn't realise the stig was in F1 this season...

Jordan was annoying but I think it could prove to be amusing. Coulthard was better than I expected. You can choose commentary on the live broadcast as well on red button :)

I didn't find Jordan annoying, some of his predictions were right though, funny enough. It seems Coulthard disaggress with everything he says. In the future we should see a heap of tension between them :p The team is good, they just need time to know eachothers personality. Brundle didn't look "at home" with the rest of them.

The intro was good, I was hoping for some more historic-modern racing, but the CGI effects were cool.

And the racing? It was a great race, start to finish. Gonna be a great season.

If people aren't keen on Brundle and Legard, try Radio 5 live during the race (you can change the audio options) which is David Croft and Anthony Davidson. I heard them on Friday Practice 1 and they seemed to have more of a chemistry than Brundle and Legard at the moment and imo were better overall.

I like The Chain but the title sequence would of been better with actual F1 footage.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%