BBC 2012 coverage announced

The BBC has revealed its coverage plans for all Formula 1 races in 2012.

Ten races will be shown live on BBC One, including the British, Monaco and season-ending Brazilian Grands Prix.

Of the other 10, there will be extended highlights programmes on BBC One, of either 90-minute or two-hour duration depending on race location.

Races in the Far Eastern time zone will have highlights broadcast on BBC One at 1400, with those in the European time zone getting 90 minutes at 1730.

The BBC's coverage of all the live races will be as extensive as ever, with all the action on and off the track across TV, radio, online, red button and mobile.

There will be full live coverage of both qualifying and race on BBC One, BBC One HD and the BBC Sport website, plus a one-hour evening highlights programme on BBC Three and BBC HD.
For these races, all three practice sessions will be shown live on the red button and the website.

LIVE RACES ON THE BBC
15 April: China
13 May: Spain
27 May: Monaco
24 June: Europe
8 July: Britain
2 September: Belgium
23 September: Singapore
14 October: Korea
4 November: Abu Dhabi
25 November: Brazil

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/15893254.stm

F1Grid.png

Keith Collantine always finds a better way of laying things out. :)
It's really funny how BBC have got the boring Tilkedromes - Shanghai, Valencia, SK and Abu Dhabi, and also Cataluna (chicane was designed by Tilke).
Still, I've got Sky Sports 1 & 2 so hopefully they have a service where I can login to the website and watch it there (seeing as the TV is dominated by someone else).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%