Bauers Moor

Tracks Bauers Moor 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Bauers Moor - Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Bauers Moor

Conversion from rFactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks Dingo-J, the original track creator to rFactor for permission and i want congratulate him for great job in this track. This track, for me, is very cool. It's amazing !. We thanks !!!

Known Issues:
- Sometimes, after loading the track, the player's car has a "light swing", nothing much, sometimes it is not even noticed, and it is only in the instant after loading the track.I tried to fix it by creating new grid...

Read more about this resource...

hi there i am from a small island call Barbados and we have a international race track call bushy park i will jf anyone can make it for GTR2 here are the pictures can you help thanks.

Attachments

• BushyParkCircuit old-1.jpg
    BushyParkCircuit old-1.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Bushy-Park1-new one.png
    Bushy-Park1-new one.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 51
Hi, chong383 ! Unfortunately I don't make tracks...I only know how to convert. I saved the image of the track layout, I can suggest someone to do it and leave their contact through Racedepartment. But it's a very interesting layout. All good for you !

Hi, chong383 ! Unfortunately I don't make tracks...I only know how to convert. I saved the image of the track layout, I can suggest someone to do it and leave their contact through Racedepartment. But it's a very interesting layout. All good for you !
ok i thank you very much i would really love to have them for my GTR2 game you see i used to race to on the old track . or you can send my contact

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%