Battlefield Heroes

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Just started playing this game and i regret i did'nt started earlier. Very great even it's free :).

battlefield-heroes-2.jpg

battlefield-heroes-20080826041647465_640w_1234292215.jpg

Anyone playing this free, awesome and funny Online FPS game ? If so let's add friends each other so that we can play together :wink:

Yea i got this months ago and agree it can be some good fun,but i find the weapons upgrades and unlocks system to be a bit...."cynical" from EA,its advertised as "free",but they have the option to buy weapons and abilities via paypal,so you get some running around with all sorts of incredible stuff that would take about a year of constant play to unlock normally,some nights ive put in a good chunk of time playing for a tiny ammount of credits awarded after it,i much much prefer the CoD style of promotions and upgrades,no one can buy anything,you have to earn it all from scratch on the battlefield ;P.

On saying all that,it is for sure another good bit of cartoon style fun and well worth checking out.

Account Name:1-Cordoba -- Soldiers Names:Luxinterior/Sablonski/Scorpedo

its the same with all of the so sayed free mmo games tehy are only free to a point if you want to play it to it highs you need
to pull out your cc or paypal, on this games i more like the old style with a monthly fee and then earn all by your self
with propper GM's and support so ppl dont start botting to get a advantage

Added you Gary, my name is Nobusaid both for hero and account.

I agree there is a big disadvantage between moneyers and freers but it's still fun. Isn't it same in reallife Wars ? ( Money wins lol )

Just tried it out. Very cool game!

I thought I'd just play it until I was drained of alcohol, but this thing is addictive:D And I was supposed to work today:)

Account Name: KnutOT
Soldier Name: VandelayIND

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back