Battlefield Bad Company

Any of you guys play this. Love this game and in my opinion one of the best FPS out there. You get so much more to the play then the likes of COD etc. If any of you guys play this add me on xbox GT: AdZVaughan :good:

Ive got it but its so boring running all the way around the map cos all the people that get the vehicles speed off without a thought for anyone else. Also i hate the film grain thing it has going on, just another way of masking the poor work by EA.

Ive just bought Battlefield 1943 for £9.99 off PS Store or 1200MS Points on 360.

My GT for Xbox is: trebor901

Cant play BF BC due to there being no southpaw config as im a leftie, I just downloaded 1943 to find it has it so I will be playing that now for a while :) Im usually in COD MW or WAW. Bring on MW2!

whats southpaw? im left handed and never heard of it

Its when you switch the run stick with the aim stick. Aim on left hand movement on right stick. I have played all my games like this as I can aim far better with my left hand.
Some left handed players adapt well to the normal config, As I have played all my games like this its too hard to try the other way around, I just cant do it :p
Just try a southpaw config and you will see how different I feel with the usual right handed controls in some games :(
I also nearly bought a modded left handed pad as I didnt think 1943 would have southpaw configuration, Now I hope BF BC2 will have southpaw! superb! Nearly £70! http://lefthandedly.com/
So you see why im glad I dont need to fork out for this hehehe. :)

Im a BIG Battlefield series of games fan, Been playing since 1942 came out on the PC. BF2 is game I will always play. BF2 SF warlord map. AWESOME!

I can see that, Gareth. You got the ol' Special Ops in your avatar :) I played BF2 for a while, mainly Project Reality, but it was buggy, and the engine doesn't support most of the stuff properly. I stick to ArmA :) But we should have a game sometime.

I have the PS3 version, Adam.

This thread mad eme want to play BF:BC today. I love it! But I hate the way in higher ranks, you have to rank a couple of times (takes forever) to get 1 unlock credit.

I tried the BF43 trial, and I must say. That IS a fun game! Very tempted to get it. But not sure for PS3 or PC :/

• Bert Van Waes

This thread mad eme want to play BF:BC today. I love it! But I hate the way in higher ranks, you have to rank a couple of times (takes forever) to get 1 unlock credit.

I tried the BF43 trial, and I must say. That IS a fun game! Very tempted to get it. But not sure for PS3 or PC :/

I bought it or PS3 and loving it. It is uberfun like it used to be, only quicker, more stuff going on, nicer, BC style with everything flying to bits... It's brilliant!!

Imagine this:

I'm sneaking up as a sniper to an enemy Korean sniper sitting under a tree in a bush on top of a hill. The kills he make are rolling in like nothing and he's really quick in his aim too. I managed a sneak of over 2 minutes. The moment i got to his behind, a massive ROOOAAR comes from the side, with half a second later wwwooooeeeAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOooooooorrrooror.... He came from behind me and flew just over my head. On that moment dust flies everywhere from bullets of the other plane, who's chasing the first.... rrrrROOOOOOOOOAAaaaar. The tree falls down, we are both going for cover when suddenly everything is quiet again while we are face to face lol.... i got to knife him but man, we were both gasping at the sudden air battle. :messed:
It can really shake you up sometimes, it's all there you know, sound, explosions, bullets, tanks, squads... It's BF 1942 with all the goodies of BF BC. But only 3 (4) maps...

Like they say themselves, you'll have the best gaming fun for the summer!!:)

It is really addictive fun and it is awe inspiring. Effects, details, graphics, sounds, music (new theme song composition = WOW) and animations are top notch. A really great game. Would love an MG class, but still. An amazing game for an amazing a price, and a 4th map on the way!

we should all arrange a Day to play Bad COmpany (xbox 360)
Ashame you can only have 4 in a party(Sucks big time)

Sniping is very fun(if your an amazing shot)

Shotgun(v Hard)

Sub Machine gun and Rifleman are my choices
LMG they just don't do it for me really

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline