By acu

36 pits

a2732d52-2841-4302-abe8-e5ef6d95c33c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
a2732d52-2841-4302-abe8-e5ef6d95c33c.jpg
91ba7328-5d09-4157-b5d9-056dd919c5ef.jpg
c841b5a2-8188-414e-a9c9-0476aa84d383.jpg

Read more about this resource...

nice looking track and also people the bumps at Bathurst real life isn't there anymore dipper isn't as much as dipper the track was full cut back n layyed so all the bumps that was at Bathurst isn't ee n new ones will take shape saying that the track looks sweet wil drive it soon but as of bumps compare it to new surfaced that got layed it is not as bumpy any more

Had a load of fun on the SDG server last night. There's not much feeling / feedback from the road and at times felt like I was floating, but good conversion. :)

I'm writing no review momentarily ... as I just tested it yesterday on a league server.
I had an impression ... and I found it back here from someone else.

The straights are really too narrow ... for now I wonder if it's possible to overtake there without too much difficulty. ( 3 drivers on the server when tested, so ... nobody to overtake or overtaking me )
Driving the GT3 Cup 2017 ... I felt like having a big truck on a narrow country road.

Maybe just a visual impression, but ???

I've downloaded this, extracted to the track folder and it shows up in the game. When i attempt to launch when using this map it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds then take me back to the setup screen (track, car selection etc) It appears that all the files are there so i'm not sure why it wont work. Any suggestions? Thanks

no matter if you put a new fast in the middle of the track all the way around the track the dopey AI still get confused and hit the walls , jiggle left right hit the brakes stutter like they are lost ? race starts are pathetic .

it's the problem with all NO-KUNO track : AI !
it's to hard to set a proper fast_line.ai, so AI alays race into walls :)

You're always welcome to make your own ai line. After all it's not that hard, just try to drive some smooth lines and there you go: you have a new ai line. Just try to be patient while doing it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%