Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've downloaded this, extracted to the track folder and it shows up in the game. When i attempt to launch when using this map it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds then take me back to the setup screen (track, car selection etc) It appears that all the files are there so i'm not sure why it wont work. Any suggestions? Thanks
I have exactly the same problem, several years later, but still no explanation. Did you ever find a reason? Thanks

I have exactly the same problem, several years later, but still no explanation. Did you ever find a reason? Thanks

I had the same issue and found it to be the archiver I was using wasn't correctly retaining the path on the files. I had a collection of files in the top directory and then the "Bathurst" folder in there with more data. Moved all data into the "Bathurst" folder and it worked.

Does anyone got frame drops after 4 or more laps in the upper part of the track? Tested on solo training, and racing with AI. Kunos and mods car got the same. Mine drops from 60 to even 30ish FPS(FPS lock @60). Main_T with VSync enabled got about 97%. Without VSync about 30%. When the FPS goes down, so does the Main_T got lower %.
Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 @4,2 GHz (no OC, high perf power plan in OS), 2x8GB Ram Crucial BallistiX CL16@3600MHz (XMP profile), RX 6600XT, HDD Seagate 7200, mobo MSI Mag B550M Mortar, PSU Seasonic SIII 650W bronze, Windows 10 21H1.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back