Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

guys i ve send PM to simon (yetisaj author of lemans track) and he tell me that its ok if someone want convert the track,but that is better to wait the update version(he dont know the date of release) (you know,althougt is the best lemans layout, its a beta) so if patrick got some time free....and last line,thanks to all guys who make the GSC currently the best sim to play!!
Time free? Not before 2025 :roflmao:

Lets wait for his release

Will it be possible to mod the V8 so that the driver's seat is on the left ? Maybe Reiza could add a left side steering wheel variant, if it's not too much of a hassle or goes against their principles...

Please no.

V8s comes with driver seats on the right, please keep it that way. No one complained about GT3s or most cars having driving seat on the left. Why should V8s offer driving seats on the left when the real one isnt?

I think we should add the word "PatTrack" to the dictionary. It's definition?
"A track made by Patrick Giranthon that is foretold to be of amazing quality".

Excellent job as always on another PatTrack

I find this odd as well. It's been ready since Dec 2014, I think, and all it needs is shaders. Surely it can't take more than a couple days to do this... A couple of months ago the only modder who can do Reiza-grade shaders broke his fingers and wasn't able to do anything till a couple of weeks ago. But this 'should' be ready long ago. Wonder why the long wait...the car must be at the very bottom of the list for the shader guy, I suppose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back