Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

i was just wondering if anyone had done a steering wheel upgrade OR COCKPIT UPGRADE
for the
VE'S AND THE FG'S
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM IF THERE IS LIKE THE SBR OPEN WHEELER TYPE ONE

Last edited:
I made this as well. It isn't a Bathurst skin but it's still a 2014 car. Ambrose from the final round. I set it up to work alongside Mick's work.
rFactor%202015-06-26%2020-22-06-68.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?d6d5sk136kdfqz4

I made a couple of extra skins to go with the 2004 mod. First is Team Dynamik's Sandown livery. I based these off the existing Dynamik early season liveries so all the logos, lines etc. are at the same place.
rFactor%202015-06-26%2020-23-25-40.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0rxp78mnz7kdq0a/dynamiksandown.rar

The second is David Thexton's BA. He never actually made it through qualifying in this car, so it's certainly not a successful car but it's here if anyone want it. I made this a couple of years ago so it's not quite as high quality as some of my other work.
rFactor%202015-06-26%2020-22-43-51.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qe7zf3az2ob9cc/thexton.rar

Like wise i would love to be able to put this in to TCL as we are just starting a championship on this mod.
Any idea haw to contact the people you made it for and possibly obtaining it from them.
It surprises me that the most iconic cars have not been realeased

I spent months searching for and doing the final 10 rounds that were missing from the 2012 season. Many of which no one else even considered trying to make.
This was released 24 May. 3 Months ago. Posted here and at the ISI forums. It's been downloaded just over 100 times sins. Not a good download count to warrant puting the work needed into bringing a far older season.

The F1Challenge 2003 cars are on a very old first draft template. I used them as guides only but found them to be quite in accurate at the time. Not that, that seams to matter to most people.

I'm not going to release a unfinished season. I mentioned that I have the 2003 season and what it needs to be finished thinking maybe a few guy's here may step up to help finish it.
None did so it sits untouched.
Maybe it's my fault I didn't get any offers to help because I am hard on both accuracy and quality seen when working on the 2005 season. But that's not going to change anytime soon.

I don't know how the 2005 season release went as far as downloads but I did have it linked on my Mediafire account and got no hits before I removed it.

I for one love the 05 skins and use that mod quite often which is why I wanted the 03 & 04 skins as well. I understand that the 04 skins that I'm converting are not that good in resolution and some of the colors are way off, but I have modified these slightly to get them more accurate.

As far as name boards, suits and helmets go. These do not have to be 100% accurate for me to be able to enjoy driving these cars.

Between TCL, ORSM and RSM, I have from 1985-1992 and now 2004-2015 seasons convered. With my own physics to make what I believe is more accurate way the cars drive. I've even been lucky enough to get a copy of Shane Van Gisbergen motec data and laid that over mine and it seems very similar at most tracks. Although the bastard is allot more accurate getting the power down than me. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%