Sell Basic Sim Racing Setup

Hi there.

I have other commitments in life which forces the sale of these items as they dont get used as much as I'd like to. Ideally I'd like them to go as a whole, but I'm open to individual sales if there is enough interest.
Please contact me for my phone number and I can send some pictures as they are too large to upload on here.

Playseat Challenge -
£80
Good working order, some wear on the fabric as pictured. Also, pedal distance adjustment has stopped working as the bolts provided got worn over time. I have had to drill a hole and use different bolts to hold it place which works perfectly. You may have to drill new ones to suit your height. For reference, I am 5'7 and as it is set now is perfect for my height. I have also attached a stable DIY shifter holder. Can withstand shifting with some serious force!

Logitech G29 w/ shifter and GT Omega brake pedal spring mod.
£60
Works as it should. Good condition. Will include original rubber brake pedal stop.

Fanatec CSL w/ Load Cell Brake.
£175
V.Good condition. Was purchased under 6 months ago with receipt to prove. Felt that the logitec pedals was not up to scratch so I was using this in conjunction with the steering wheel. Comes with all its accessories.

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 2 sensors and controllers
£225
Good condition and comes boxed. Comes with a HDMI extension cord so you dont need to plug it round the back of the PC every time you want to play

Playseat challenge needs to be collected as it would be difficult to post, but I am happy to post the other items out.

All the above items totals for £540. If some one would like to take the whole lot from me, I can let it go for £500.

SOLD

Last edited:
Hi there.

I have other commitments in life which forces the sale of these items as they dont get used as much as I'd like to. Ideally I'd like them to go as a whole, but I'm open to individual sales if there is enough interest.
Please contact me for my phone number and I can send some pictures as they are too large to upload on here.

Playseat Challenge -
£80
Good working order, some wear on the fabric as pictured. Also, pedal distance adjustment has stopped working as the bolts provided got worn over time. I have had to drill a hole and use different bolts to hold it place which works perfectly. You may have to drill new ones to suit your height. For reference, I am 5'7 and as it is set now is perfect for my height. I have also attached a stable DIY shifter holder. Can withstand shifting with some serious force!

Logitech G29 w/ shifter and GT Omega brake pedal spring mod.
£60
Works as it should. Good condition. Will include original rubber brake pedal stop.

Fanatec CSL w/ Load Cell Brake.
£175
V.Good condition. Was purchased under 6 months ago with receipt to prove. Felt that the logitec pedals was not up to scratch so I was using this in conjunction with the steering wheel. Comes with all its accessories.

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 2 sensors and controllers
£225
Good condition and comes boxed. Comes with a HDMI extension cord so you dont need to plug it round the back of the PC every time you want to play

Playseat challenge needs to be collected as it would be difficult to post, but I am happy to post the other items out.

All the above items totals for £540. If some one would like to take the whole lot from me, I can let it go for £500.
Hi, how much for just the load cell?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing