basic setup

I read lots of guide, some of them are confused even controversial! So i got to the point that the best way is adapting your driving style to the car and not the opposite. So what i’m doing is leaving everything on default. But, even though i’m focusing on driving line, other opponents are faster than me, even on straight without slipstream they are faster. Up to now i tried to fix understeer or oversteer but since everything i read were controversial i’ve never fixed what I wanted to, in fact i got car’s behavior even worse, so i gave up. Now i think that i should set those parts that are track dependent to get competitive to other opponents. Any advice about?

In AC tyre pressures are very important. Open the tyre app and dial in the psi so the values show in green. Takes a few laps to get them into optimal range. This will give you an optimum contact patch.
Than adjust gear ratios.
Then get consistent lap times in, observe the car’s behavior during all cornering phases.
To adjust this behaviors use this:

Attachments

• Ohne Titel.pdf
    473.8 KB · Views: 334
Thanks, in fact i was thinking about tyres, gears ratio and wings, but on ps4 i don’t have the right pressure, how can i do? Any advice about wings too?

ok sarcastic guy, so i should change the pressure of all the cars because this list says that all the default pressures are ****ed up? I mean, if I don’t follow the pressures on the list i’m always gonna be slower? Are you serious?! I thought i should start from default pressures and work out according to the track..

ok sarcastic guy, so i should change the pressure of all the cars because this list says that all the default pressures are ****ed up? I mean, if I don’t follow the pressures on the list i’m always gonna be slower? Are you serious?! I thought i should start from default pressures and work out according to the track..
Cheers m8, you just debunked the most known troll here.
Congrats, this guys fooled many newbies.
Thumbs up!

@RMR1 is as fascinating as the topic creator.

Air temperature & track layout is never the same. It have high interaction with the tire grip potential because they change due to that, so yeah, it's always about tweaking the pressure. Driving the track at air temperature of 10C, the pressure will give different result than at 30C.

PC gamers have an unfair advantage, because the pressure is shown by color & don't have to rely on this list. It worth 4 to 10sec a lap easy.

The game is the same based on the lastest version between the PC & the Console.

@RMR1 is as fascinating as the topic creator.

Air temperature & track layout is never the same. It have high interaction with the tire grip potential because they change due to that, so yeah, it's always about tweaking the pressure. Driving the track at air temperature of 10C, the pressure will give different result than at 30C.

PC gamers have an unfair advantage, because the pressure is shown by color & don't have to rely on this list. It worth 4 to 10sec a lap easy.

The game is the same based on the lastest version between the PC & the Console.
Optimum psi beeing worth 4 to 10 seconds a lap... ?!?
GET LOST!

You mean it's all setup & little to do with driving skill?
Guys, Mr Deap is known for skillful word.
But if you compare his laptimes, he’s not even mediocre. Damn, even I am quicker than him on most tracks...
So whom Do you trust? Mr. Deap or for example Pavel?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back