Sell BasherBoards SFA1 - Shifter Adapter

James Cook

Marcas fan
For Sale: BasherBoards SFA1 shifter adapter.

This device allows third party USB shifters to be used with Fanatec wheels. I have been using it with a Thrustmaster TH8RS but it supports other shifters too (full details here: http://www.basherboards.com/SFA1). The SFA1 is pretty much plug-and-play. It is supplied with the original USB power cable and is in excellent condition and full working order. Reason for sale: planning to switch to a Thrustmaster wheel.

Price: £40 + shipping

P1030313_zpsv7wfcozd.jpg

Hello, I am very interested in purchasing this adapter. I actually just signed to this forum for the purpose of inquiring about this as I've been wanting I've for my fanatec wheels and th8 shifter however they are sold out currently. I do see you are in the UK though. Would you be willing to ship to the US? I live in Connecticut. I also do not know what shipping would be over seas and if it would raise the price quite a bit.

Hi Seth, thanks for your interest. I'm more than happy to ship to the US. I often post things to the states as my dad lives out there and I might have a way of getting shipping costs down a bit. I doubt the shipping will be too much as the package is quite small and light.

If you're happy to go ahead send me a private message and we can discuss the details.

Best regards,

James.

Your very welcome, and thank you for offering to ship to Ct. You will laugh but I just agreed to buy a Fanatec CSS SQ V1 shifter from a local sim racing enthusiast for $100, It looks like I will be able to do a direct comparison once the adapter arrives and the CSS SQ is in hand :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back