Barnacules Does AC in POV

One of my favourite Youtube nerds/geeks Jerry AKA Barnacules Nerdgasm just did a video for a POV headset and at just over 15 mins starts into the AC tech demo. He promises in the video to do a full review next week (bug him to get the early access version) hence I'm posting this here for 3 reasons.

1: He has an awesome rig running AC and he's a cool guy if you like your tech as I do. Its not like so many (still cool) AC videos out there with just lap footage, hes speaks his mind.
2: Can those interested bombard...I mean help, in getting him to do an awesome review. ie. tips, tricks for his setup, wheel settings etc and aspects of AC we'd like to see explored. Whatever you think would help in making sure his review is as accurate as possible to show off AC in its best light to help KS.
3: Perhaps can we start an AC reviews thread (written and video) to help those on the fence get an idea of what they're missing. Just if someone spots, or does one themselves, to post a link to feed the AC fetish. Cheers.

Anyways 15 mins in. Hope you enjoy.

<mod edit: please share your videos in the gallery here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/media/ >

Edit: mods edited post to remove the video (sorry mods). Please view the video in the gallery.

Last edited:
So did you post the video in the gallery? I looked through it, but didn't see anything that looked like it in there. It would be nice to have the video right here, in the thread that is about the video.

Sorry I honestly didn't know we had a gallery. Mods edited my post to remove the vid. Apologies to the mods if that was a breach of the rules. It wasn't intentional.

Is it not allowed to have individual forums with individual threads for reviews of each game?

@ Chris I'll post it in the gallery forum as I don't think I'm allowed post it here. Sorry.

Thanks Juris. I figured that you posted the video in your original post. I cant wait to see a video of AC or any other racing game with those new glasses. While the Go Pro is a great camera, the glasses will be better for this in my opinion. Good find.

We want to avoid video pages like we have so many on the forum that once you open them your browser will freeze up because of the many youtube connections :)

You can post videos in the gallery and grab the embed code from there and post it here.

Like this:
[medio]5557[/medio]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%