WIP Bark River 2012 "Pre-beta" Preview

For some reason I keep getting Cold Chisel's 'Back to Bow River' song running through my head whenever Im reading your thread here or at NG DDawg......
Just a random thought I figured I'd share:D
Your track is looking pretty damn awesome, has the bug bitten with thoughts of doing another track by any chance?

Lots of changes from the last video to this one (what a difference a day makes) ...

Can you spot all of the changes?

Now in HD ...

My Last "LONG" Video of "Bark River 2012"

Before it's released ... [in 720p HD] and yes, I re-primed the truck in more traditional H-D Colors ... :cool:

Doesn't seem like there is much interest in realistic "Infamous" off-road Dirt courses anymore ... everyone is a F1 Driver or some other Pavement Pounder ... :rolleyes:

Besides, I did the only two tracks that fit that bill ... Crandon and Bark River. :roflmao: [joking]

This is not to say there are some fine off road courses, but most have become like NAPCAR COOKIE-CUTTER Courses and some of the fantasy tracks I've seen leave a lot to desire ... lots of eye-candy, Great Ideas, poorly executed.

(I may still have a track or two in me)

Doesn't seem like there is much interest in realistic "Infamous" off-road Dirt courses anymore ... everyone is a F1 Driver or some other Pavement Pounder ... :rolleyes:

I agree....although, Ive got to say, your off-road build posts has got me thinking of doing at least one classic dirt track....
Ive currently got a couple of tracks in the works but I AM thinking now of doing 60's Motor-X track Rope Works from Western Australia but scaled up slightly (width wise) for cars/trucks as well as some forest tracks near my parents where I go riding....(think 70-90km loop)
I'll scan & upload & share an article with you when I get back home in a few dayz.....

(I may still have a track or two in me)

Yay! Im glad to hear it!

Added the "Cemetery" ... can't have a "Cemetery Turn" with no Cemetery ...
cemeteryturn.jpg

BR2012Thmb.jpg

I built this kinda backwards ... made the off-road version first, the went back and saved the track and started leveling out the jumps but leaving the terrain pretty much the same elevation ... spent hours on that so, I really didn't want to change it too much ... But, I did make changes that require some more ... ADJUSTMENTS ...

well, this is getting fun ... the track keeps growing ...

now I have a 2.2k RC, a 3.3 RC and now a 5K Road course ... perfect size to wind up those Cart and F1 mods ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back