barf's Discord server bridge

Misc barf's Discord server bridge 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
barf submitted a new resource:

barf's Discord chat bridge - Discord chat bridge and logging / notifications

This is a simple Python script which wraps around the Assetto Corsa server executable to parse the stdout and send Discord notifications using WebHooks.

It requires a Steam API key (if logging server pings), Python 3 and the requests module. I haven't tried it on Windows (YMMV).

Features:
  • Send chat messages to a Discord channel
  • Send user join/leave messages to a Discord channel
  • Log server pings to Discord and...

Read more about this resource...

I've tried to follow the "tutorial" but i don't understand how to run it on linux on my dedicated server (i'm new on linux) , can you help me? I've tried it on windows in local and work good

If anyone is having issues trying to get the python script to run it is because requests is not installed properly.
If anyone is having issues installing the requests module on windows server try this code: py -m pip install requests

Hope this can help someone :)

Thanks for this useful resource

Last edited:
If anyone is having issues trying to get the python script to run it is because requests is not installed properly.
If anyone is having issues installing the requests module on windows server try this code: py -m pip install requests

Hope this can help someone :)

Thanks for this useful resource
I came accross the same issue but i'm unsure how I run it alongside the server manager.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%