Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 05)

Tracks Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 05) 2021-12-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 05) - Conversions from rFactor/GTR2/GTL to Race 07

Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 05)

Conversions from rFactor/GTR2/GTL to Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

I want to thank, first of all, to Barcika, the creator of all the tracks in this Trackpack, for allowing me to convert to Race 07. Congratulations on the impressive job you do. I dedicate all my work in recognition of what Barcika has done for simraces games and I also dedicate it to the entire community, so that everyone knows and enjoy the fantastic tracks made by him...

Read more about this resource...

This is incredible how the game looks with your light settings.
barcika_tracks_2021-12-17_03-47-37.jpg

It looks already like a real camera. Is the mist and blur the work of GEMFX?

I also have a kind request.
When you convert tracks, could you set up links (search paths), first to the track folder, at the end to shared folders.
Only then it loads dedicated textures for this track instead of shared generic textures.

It looks already like a real camera. Is the mist and blur the work of GEMFX?

I also have a kind request.
When you convert tracks, could you set up links (search paths), first to the track folder, at the end to shared folders.
Only then it loads dedicated textures for this track instead of shared generic textures.
The fog and blur are the work of GEMFX, but I also use reshade and combine the two. When that's the case, I'll do what you suggest. Thanks, abrimaal !

Pony Park : in Training mode, "AI get stuck / coming out of the garage problem". One AI always get a damaged car, running on track at only 60 km/h. The other AI runs ok.
Race mode is Ok.

Pony Park : in Training mode, "AI get stuck / coming out of the garage problem". One AI always get a damaged car, running on track at only 60 km/h. The other AI runs ok.
Race mode is Ok.
This happens even with AI's. Sometimes one gets stuck at the exit of the box. I'll try to change his path in the AIW Editor and, if possible, I'll update later. Thanks for letting me know!

Kazinc Ring seems to have too big bush textures, don't you think ?
Great, short and fast track, btw.. :)

Attachments

• Kazinc Ring_2022-01-19 bush textures too big.jpg
    Kazinc Ring_2022-01-19 bush textures too big.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 52
  • Kazinc Ring_2022-01-18.jpg
    Kazinc Ring_2022-01-18.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 43
In the HRC Circuit, I found very small cracks in Sky, allround 360 degrees.
I was hoping the Update 01, would cure that globally in all tracks, but it did not.. No hurry, good track to have some Race On.

Attachments

• HRC Circuit_2022-01-19_200 col.jpg
    HRC Circuit_2022-01-19_200 col.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 50
In the HRC Circuit, I found very small cracks in Sky, allround 360 degrees.
I was hoping the Update 01, would cure that globally in all tracks, but it did not.. No hurry, good track to have some Race On.
I also found the bushes on the Kazinc Ring track to be a bit big. I can decrease for sure...I can check the sky of the tracks, but I don't have a "look" as accurate as yours...you contribute a lot with your findings and observations, but I will include this HRC track. Thanks a lot, Peppelino !

...I can check the sky of the tracks, but I don't have a "look" as accurate as yours... Thanks.. .
Sergio, I'm sending a zipped original screenie, from GTR-E (.. same sky cracks there, as in RaceOn.. ) via your Mail.

( edit : Think I found it ! .. the three pixel vertical at XY 0 , 171 needs to be removed, in texture BK04.
Yes ? )

Last edited:
I can say that many problems with graphics are caused by setting the search path to Shared as first.
When loading tracks, the game loads textures from Shared, instead of the track folders.

The first SearchPath should always link to the track folders,
SearchPath=Gamedata\Locations\TrackFolder\Subfolders

Then to shared sky. The track will not run without the sky.

Other links are optional.

Links to teammaps2 (GTR2 textures), teammaps (GTL textures), commonmaps (rFactor textures) are for converted tracks, but usually when exporting a track, models and textures from one game to another, all textures are already saved to the track folder.
The next path is Misc, various textures.
Linking to Race07, GTR Evo and STCC shared banners is not needed for converted tracks. These tracks don't use these textures.

The last SearchPath is to
GameData\Locations\Shared where are generic textures.

I can say that many problems with graphics are caused by setting the search path to Shared as first.
When loading tracks, the game loads textures from Shared, instead of the track folders.

The first SearchPath should always link to the track folders,
SearchPath=Gamedata\Locations\TrackFolder\Subfolders

Then to shared sky. The track will not run without the sky.

Other links are optional.

Links to teammaps2 (GTR2 textures), teammaps (GTL textures), commonmaps (rFactor textures) are for converted tracks, but usually when exporting a track, models and textures from one game to another, all textures are already saved to the track folder.
The next path is Misc, various textures.
Linking to Race07, GTR Evo and STCC shared banners is not needed for converted tracks. These tracks don't use these textures.

The last SearchPath is to
GameData\Locations\Shared where are generic textures.

Hello, abrimaal. Your explanations are very helpful, but could you make an example file? I use default settings for the games I convert. Thanks in advance.

Just set the first search path to
SearchPath=Gamedata\Locations\Trackname
SearchPath=Gamedata\Locations\Trackname\Textures
SearchPath=Gamedata\Locations\Trackname\Models

Then all the rest and it will be ok ☑️
Understand. It would be a case of "reorganizing" the lines of research. So it would look like this, like on the Bundy Beach track:

SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Bundy_Beach
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Bundy_Beach\Textures
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Bundy_Beach\Models
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\2007ads
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\misc
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\cars
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\trucks
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\3DPeople
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\ADVERTISMENT

Just set the first search path. ..

Then all the rest and it will be ok ☑️
Thanks much, abrimaal !!
This cured the CTD, when loading the track, I've had in Evo..
Just moving three Lines up in TRK file.. Incredible thankful, for this.. :D
Trying now, to fix some other tracks.. /Pp
( edit : added picture, ohh the excitment. )

Attachments

• Mo_di_Pe trk file - my edits-.jpg
    Mo_di_Pe trk file - my edits-.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back