Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 01)

Tracks Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 01) 2021-12-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 01) - Conversions from rFactor/GTR2/GTL to Race 07

Barcika's Trackpack for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo (pack 01)

Conversions from rFactor/GTR2/GTL to Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

I want to thank, first of all, to Barcika, the creator of all the tracks in this Trackpack, for allowing me to convert to Race 07. Congratulations on the impressive job you do. I dedicate all my work in recognition of what Barcika has done for simraces games and I also dedicate it to the entire community, so that everyone knows and enjoy the fantastic tracks made by him...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Sergio !! THANKS, for your hard work !! Beautiful conversions.. What a Race-Christmas you gave us..
However. .
Test run, pack 1, track : Montagna di Pietra.
When arriving at the little red Coke-kiosk, on the right, my car starts "floating".. When driving backwards, wrong direction... Just before first chicane... I have it again.
Can it be fixed, please ? ?

Hi, Sergio !! THANKS, for your hard work !! Beautiful conversions.. What a Race-Christmas you gave us..
However. .
Test run, pack 1, track : Montagna di Pietra.
When arriving at the little red Coke-kiosk, on the right, my car starts "floating".. When driving backwards, wrong direction... Just before first chicane... I have it again.
Can it be fixed, please ? ?Replace your specialfx.tec file with the file I put in the "specialfx.tec (use if necessary)" folder. Back up your file first! Give me feedback later.

Replace your specialfx.tec file with the file I put in the "specialfx.tec (use if necessary)" folder. Back up your file first! Give me feedback later.

Oh, yes, thanks Sergio, that did it.. The New "specialfx.tec", installed now. Testing again.. Found some more spots in other tracks.. (Yeah, I admit it, I was off track a couple of times..)
So everyone need to install this file?

Really beutiful tracks it is... Thanks again..

Oh, yes, thanks Sergio, that did it.. The New "specialfx.tec", installed now. Testing again.. Found some more spots in other tracks.. (Yeah, I admit it, I was off track a couple of times..)
So everyone need to install this file?

Really beutiful tracks it is... Thanks again..
Not necessarily need to change this file, as you could already have this most up-to-date special fx.tech file. So I put it in the "if necessary" folder. Happy races to you!

.. Gtr-Evo test :
Fox Island : quck test. All OK !! :D

Castle Groundo : Tons of fun with a fast car, tried Corvette C6, AI tops at only 275 kmh.. so we win, ai loose. :D

(btw - Specialfx. tec must be in MAIN Folder - Locations..)

Montagna di P.. is a no-go, CTD w mem-dump.. is a bit sad.. I like this "bumpy" track a lot.
Testing some more tracks. ..

Happy Racing Christmas.. Pp

.. Gtr-Evo test :
Fox Island : quck test. All OK !! :D

Castle Groundo : Tons of fun with a fast car, tried Corvette C6, AI tops at only 275 kmh.. so we win, ai loose. :D

(btw - Specialfx. tec must be in MAIN Folder - Locations..)

Montagna di P.. is a no-go, CTD w mem-dump.. is a bit sad.. I like this "bumpy" track a lot.
Testing some more tracks. ..

Happy Racing Christmas.. Pp
Did you have CTD in Montagna di Pietra ? Try with fewer cars on the track and don't activate any texturers like reshade or GEMFX. I am very happy and grateful for your feedbacks. And Happy Racing Christmas for you too. Thanks!

Did you have CTD in Montagna di Pietra ? Try with fewer cars on the track and don't activate any texturers like reshade or GEMFX. I am very happy and grateful for your feedbacks. And Happy Racing Christmas for you too. Thanks!
Yes, [only in Gtr-E] after select driver.. Its CTD.. The track isn't loading properly... it's an Evo thing, or...
In RaceOn it's Ok now, thanks. :D

Q : You have Gtr-Evo installed ?

My shader folder in Gtr-E, is plain vanilla, from disc, dated 2008 Oct 31 -114 files, for your information..
Should I add your GEMFX/Reshade, to my installs ?!. (don't think so, but educate me..)

All Star Greenway, -All OK - :D
Bartus, - All Good - :D
Le Petit, - :D,... love this track..
All 3 tested in Gtr-E.. more coming soon...

Yes, [only in Gtr-E] after select driver.. Its CTD.. The track isn't loading properly... it's an Evo thing, or...
In RaceOn it's Ok now, thanks. :D

Q : You have Gtr-Evo installed ?

My shader folder in Gtr-E, is plain vanilla, from disc, dated 2008 Oct 31 -114 files, for your information..
Should I add your GEMFX/Reshade, to my installs ?!. (don't think so, but educate me..)

All Star Greenway, -All OK - :D
Bartus, - All Good - :D
Le Petit, - :D,... love this track..
All 3 tested in Gtr-E.. more coming soon...
I've installed Race Injection and GTR Evo, I've installed it, I've taken the tracks and cars I wanted, I've installed into Race and I've got them both "matched". I was wondering if the "WhiteShieldHill (winter snowfall)" track is OK, as there is a snow effect, plus I had to configure Skyboxes separated only for the three lay-outs of this track.

Last edited:
Testing, WhiteShieldHill - done.. All 3 tracks have a "drive-through-green curtain" , ... But only visible when you got other car (in front of you..) Sending screenie..
edit : "Green" not visible in Rain & Heavy Rain. :D testing some more.. Feels like a Rallye-game now, this track.. Oh, The Christmas-tree... Thanks.. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20211216_143726.jpg
    IMG_20211216_143726.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Testing, WhiteShieldHill - done.. All 3 tracks have a "drive-through-green curtain" , ... But only visible when you got other car (in front of you..) Sending screenie..
edit : "Green" not visible in Rain & Heavy Rain. :D testing some more.. Feels like a Rallye-game now, this track.. Oh, The Christmas-tree... Thanks.. :D
I just did tests with rain and heavy rain on the three tracks and that doesn't happen for me. It's all correct. Did you use the specialfx.tec file that I shared?

I just did tests with rain and heavy rain on the three tracks and that doesn't happen for me. It's all correct. Did you use the specialfx.tec file that I shared?
Yes, using the New, .tec file.
I said, earlier in my edit : "Green" not visible in Rain & Heavy Rain. :D testing some more..

Try again.. no rain, not private drive, And cars in front of you..

Yes, using the New, .tec file.
I said, earlier in my edit : "Green" not visible in Rain & Heavy Rain. :D testing some more..

Try again.. no rain, not private drive, And cars in front of you..
The error is triggered by cars entering a certain place in the track.. Something to do with dust, maybe ?
edit : in the brown area oniy, with vegetation / grass on the sides, that's it ! ! Grey areas have good dust . Double-checked, by parking in the area of interest and letting cars passing by.. :D

Last edited:
The error is triggered by cars entering a certain place in the track.. Something to do with dust, maybe ?
edit : in the brown area oniy, with vegetation / grass on the sides, that's it ! ! Grey areas have good dust . Double-checked, by parking in the area of interest and letting cars passing by.. :D

Ok. I'll check it out and if that's the case, I'll update this detail. Thanks for the feedback. !

A question about a folder in this track, named [ nothern ] . Correct english spelling is northern. Thinking.. , if something is linked to this folder... Has this anything to do with it ?

A question about a folder in this track, named [ nothern ] . Correct english spelling is northern. Thinking.. , if something is linked to this folder... Has this anything to do with it ?

This folder "skies_nothern" and the record "SearchPath=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\SHARED\SKIES_NORTHERN" in the .trk file of this White Shield Hill (winter snowfall) track has no effect, I forgot to delete it when I was configuring "sky".

Montagna di P.. is a no-go.. ctd.
Can I study the mem-dump myself, and try to figure out why it's not loading, or is it ok to send it you, for evaluation ?

Hi, Sergio... Good news, it's loading now in RaceOn. !! :D. Beautiful track.
Not so in GTR-E.. still ctd.. File too big.. Can not send memdump via RD... 1,5 Mb zipped. We wait with this, or go eMail, later yes?

Pack 02 : Nest_Velvetia - I found 2 small horizontal cracks in sky... 1st one just before the black-bird..

Pack 03 : Pebbles Beach Revival - tree textures makes a roof over track..

Pack 04 : Gemello Route A & Rev. - - invisible roadblocks ?? found.. AI have no problems with it...

Q ; btw, you using Gimp or PS,for dds textures ?

Last edited:
Hi, Sergio... Good news, it's loading now in RaceOn. !! :D. Beautiful track.
Not so in GTR-E.. still ctd.. File too big.. Can not send memdump via RD... 1,5 Mb zipped. We wait with this, or go eMail, later yes?

Pack 02 : Nest_Velvetia - I found 2 small horizontal cracks in sky... 1st one just before the black-bird..

Pack 03 : Pebbles Beach Revival - tree textures makes a roof over track..

Pack 04 : Gemello Route A & Rev. - - invisible roadblocks ?? found.. AI have no problems with it...

Q ; btw, you using Gimp or PS,for dds textures ?
Send me for email and send me too screenshot of these details you found. It will make me much easier.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back