Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I dont this think is the case because I have another install of the game with like 4x the amount of cars as this one. The difference is, on this current install Im only installing top quallity mods and using separate rFm files for each mod. Also if I change the "reiza--" number of the new mod to match that of a current working rFm, it works fine.

Ill check this out. thanks

still no luck.. and the crash report it creates just looks like jibberish to me..

Finding A LOT of armco barriers are not...solid. Outside or inside of turn one, about halfway down the straight between the first and second chicane is not solid. A couple of other people have reported falling through armco at other points of the circuit too. We were hoping to use this version for our league race this Saturday. :/ Outside of that though, it is fantastic!

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis Speedway (CART 1998) - Indianapolis for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...

Hi Patrick,

The track is really excellent.But in online race we did it,we had several accidents at the pit stop.The cars of riders who abandoned the race are invisible in the Pit Lane.Would like to fix it? Maybe making the cars stay in the garage instead of the pit lane..

http://boxracebrasil.liveracers.info/Results/Result/a6253141-2f6b-4f49-966f-99f729364aa5

With thanks to those that contributed to the Campaign we have been able to raise more than what we intended.
41 Contributors in total with Business CXC Simulations, Ubutto, UGX-Shop, SRH-SimRacing Hardware, Pagnian Imports, Touring Pro Series and WalkRacing having their own liveries to reflect their Business/Brand etc.

While work had started a while ago on the Holding, Ninja and Viking which is now complete the Reich and Force are almost completed with most of the Templates been handed over and the skinning process has started.

Like any Project whether its a Track or Mod there will be touch ups/patches/fixes that will need to be done and a few extras we want to hopefully add. We hope to have at least 1 car on track very soon to start basic testing and feedback and this will hopefully be done on the Track that will be released with the mod.

Hi, I'm interested in installing this mod, but I don't know how to do it with the steam version. I've done some trys creating another folder with vanila GSCex + blancpain mod only, but when I launch the .exe, it starts the steam version. ;( Also I've downloaded one blancpain version wich is coming with an rfr file. May be this version isn't the one you are using. Can someone give me some help ...
Are you guy's still playing this mod in multiplayer?

I hit a wall on the outside of turn 1 somewhere along the exit and rather than bouncing it was like running into a barrier made of playdough. I stuck firm. I'll see if I can find it and screen cap it.

Also there's a severe bump that seems to coincide with the painted mark for the end of Sector 1. I wonder if thats a mesh error. Otherwise its a blazing fast and exciting track.

What year is this supposed to be modeling btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%