Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I installed solely the new UI, it worked flawlessly, and is a joy to use compared with the dumbed original. The feature I was most lacking was the capability to select oponents.
A good product like GSC needed such an UI.

Thanks a lot.

Copa Petrobras De Marcas 2013 mod (not reiza Version) to GSC Available here http://avesporte.weebly.com/
Seems this Mod and the Reiza Released one are similar but this one has the Honda and average interiors as well as wet tyres compared to the Reiza Copa Petrobras Release.

Someone suggested that the Reiza Release Mod was on a Server, Yes The Copa Petrobras Mod from that site was on our Server the other day, But it wasnt from the Reiza Release, nor was it ripped or Converted from the Reiza release.

I finally updated again & tested on interlagos. Only did a few laps, & must say it is much better now. Car is less tail happy compared to before. Ran very similar times compared to the Extreme cars. Did about 10-15 laps on each & on both I managed a time of 1:13.5

Ok does that mean the cars have been updated then to new version, as i run the pro sync programe and get an error no matter which option i choose i have clean install of the game also and it still does no work is their a way to get any of the mods without running this sycn programme and do you know if you get the 8th gear bug which we posted a video of a few posts ago

:coffee: i dont understand the material settings on gsc... i come from gtr2 and there every car from me had a real body shine... not on gsc... i opened a stock car to see the materials and when i add the same on my gt3 i have a non shining car :mad:

on gtr2 i always added a specular map and a cube map, the gsc cars just have t1 for the body but ingame they have a normal shine and you can see the clouds on car roof... whats the trick behind? i opened one of gpfans already converted gt3 cars and they have nearly the same material settings and shine ingame... i cant understand this :O_o:

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Istanbul - Istanbul for GSCEx.

Hi!

Thanks to WCP for permissions.

It was a very painful job here because road mesh was really incompatible with reiza shaders. I had to tweak and cheat ^^

So, let's focus on the road itself. Reiza texture, reiza roadshaders, hi-res mesh and special effect added to the surface. Really satisfied of the feeling with F1V12 and F1 retro (did not tested all the cars).

I hope you will like it. Possible mini-graphical bugs but it should be invisible, or nearly invisible.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Great stuff, Patrick, Istanbul is my favorite Tilke-track, turn 8 is one of the best in motorsports :) It's a crime that F1 doesn't race there anymore.

I took the Stock V8s and your GT3 Ferrari for a few laps there, lots of fun. Not a very good track for the Stocks - too many blind turns in quick succession are tough with their limited visibility, but with the Ferrari it was amazing.

Thank you, can't wait to see what's coming up next! (*cough*Algarve, please?*cough*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back