Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I unrared this into my main folder and the new UI seems to work perfectly. But i cannot get the spotter mod to work. I have run the config.exe and allowed it to make changes. Yet, nothing happens in the race/quali/practice. How can I get it up an running? I have enabled NASCAR mode and still nothing.

Also, the game is now limited to 28 cars in a V8 race even if I set 33 as the number I want to race against. Any advice?

I will upload an update which includes the Vdistribution exe this afternoon... and as for the max vehicles allowed... it should be in the rfm file for each mod.
Perhaps just try and get the V8's rfm and increase max allowed vehicles there. Should sort out your problem.

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barcelona GP - DRS version - Barcelona for GSCEx

Hi guys.

First many thanks to the WCP team who gave me permissions to convert their track.

So what is new?

- reiza roadshaders
- new sky
- track mesh redone for a better feeling
- special effect added to the track for a better feeling too
- texture bug correction
- 2nd DRS zone added
- tire selection according to the 2014 season

Two small bug remaining
- rolex bridge has a weird texture added which can flicker
- small reflection problem on a road junction, can only be seen at surset, and...

Read more about this resource...

Great track, Patrick, it feels really nice. I found a couple of very small bugs:

- as you exit the pits, there's an inverted "P-Zero" sign to the right;
- there are a couple more flickering signs apart from the Rolex one: a small P-Zero just before turn 1, to the left, and a small Fly Emirates one just beneath the big Fly Emirates arch.

Nothing that should worry you, but if you ever come back to work more on the track, I thought I should mention them. Again, excellent work :)

I dont suppose there is a an rar or zip file with this yet? Some of us are technology challenged and dont have the nous to fiddle with things like symsincpro! Most of what you guys talk about here technically goes way over my head!

Which is exactly why I went with simsync pro.
By downloading this... you simply unzip the two files then copy them to your Game Stock Car rout folder.
Then you simply run the exe and select which mods you want to download - which will then download and install each file where it's supposed to be. So that you don't have to figure that out for yourself.
Here is a few screen shots... which should help you out a bit.
It's the simplest way to download and keep our mods up to date. Each time you sync... only the changed files will be updated.
If it was a .Rar or Zip then you'd have to download the whole thing each time something changes... or there'll be version 1, version 2, version 3 etc. Because these mods are a work in progress... it saves a lot of time and effort using simsync pro.
2 Files.jpg
done.jpg
mod selection.jpg
start sync.jpg
list.jpg

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR - Battle mod for GSCEx

Hi everyone.

Here we go for this great mod!

Many thanks for Renato Simioni for his work on physics.
Many thanks to RSV for graphics upgrade.

Two cars, two styles, same performances. Which car will win?

Realfeel included in the file, as the templates with the right alpha layer and the codes needed for the .veh.

Enjoy these cars!!!

NB : RSV will probably do another graphical update but later ;-)
NB2 : stand alone mods, Ferrari Cup and Porsche Cup, will come soon.
NB3 :D :...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back