Barcelona 2021 Track Layout

Tracks Barcelona 2021 Track Layout 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Good work and thanks for getting out so quick - Can I suggest you rerelease with the following amemndments - you need to create a 'layout_gp_2021' folder in the existing ks-barcelona UI folder and drag the download your ui contents into it for it to work - Hope that helps
Screenshot (601).png

Last edited:
Nice work. If you'd like to use it, here are updated sidelines, a couple ai hints, and a map for your new layout. AI fast lane untouched, as it was pretty good. Tested RSS F1 2021 at 100% strength and aggression- no accidents so far. New layout flows much better than original, thanks!

Edit: Make sure to delete .bin and pit lane with grid.ai files when installing and makes sure they are not present if you reupload.

Last edited:
i found some bugs:

- The pitlane is not working (normally as soon as you enter speed drops down to 80 km/h and all the related stuff appears)
- When starting from the pits, the laptime isn't marked red (as invalid)
- At the end of every session, the files "fast_lane_payloads.bin", "pit_lane_payloads.bin" and "pit_lane_with_grid.ai" gets regenerated despite being deleted from the ai folder

Last edited:
i found some bugs:

- The pitlane is not working (normally as soon as you enter speed drops down to 80 km/h and all the related stuff appears)
- When starting from the pits, the laptime isn't marked red (as invalid)
- At the end of every session, the files "fast_lane_payloads.bin", "pit_lane_payloads.bin" and "pit_lane_with_grid.ai" gets regenerated despite being deleted from the ai folder
Last update (0.95) seems to have fixed pitlane issues

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing