Barcelona 2022 F1 AI

Misc Barcelona 2022 F1 AI 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Barcelona 2021 F1 AI - Singleplayer only - Updated f1 ai, pit, surfaces and sidelines for barcelona track

Updated AI fast and pit lines with new sidelines

Do not use the surface.ini file on the barcelona track you plan on using online. I recommend making a new track folder for singleplayer only or downloading a version like barcelona_2019

Track runoff areas surface grip levels and kerb effects added to replicate recent changes to the track. One change not simulated is the newer surface for the track which should be faster.

AI can lap in the 19s

Need to hold shift when loading the sim to...

Read more about this resource...

So what happens if you use the track in Multiplayer, does it crash or just use the old track
you may get kicked for a checksum mismatch and not be able to join lobbies. downloading a version of the track like Barcelona 2019

or the osrw version are places you can put the data and not mismatch online. Or just save the original surfaces.ini and use that when you want to go online

Last edited:
There great I do find the ai loves to try the crazy overtake. An when they come up to lapping it all goes wrong... at least know they can try to get out the way. Great work. Any of the F1 tracks would be a great..

There great I do find the ai loves to try the crazy overtake. An when they come up to lapping it all goes wrong... at least know they can try to get out the way. Great work. Any of the F1 tracks would be a great..
so far I have done 9 of the tracks that are on the calendar and a few ones that I would like to see on the calendar someday or would be a fantasy. I don't plan on doing monaco or tracks that I don't like to drive that much

What Barcelona track / Author is this for? 2021 custom championship ?

This can be used with this version or the Barcelona 2019 version. This is not using the https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-barcelona-extended-gridslots.13106/

version which may be used in the 2021 championship

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years