Barca '03 (Catalunyayayaya) weirdness... :)

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
I was practising on the Barca'03 track for the mini friday and having real problems getting round a couple of the corners - very sharp - and thinking "This looks nothing like Cata that I know"...

Now I know why.:bomb:

The game had botched up somehow and wasn't giving me the Cata GP circuit. This morning I started the game up, looked at the track map as it loaded Barca'03 and thought "Hey - that looks just like the real Cata now"

I have no idea why it was loading the wrong track version yesterday, but it obviously was. Some international or club variant at a guess. So, now I get to learn it all over again :devil:

At least I can get round the corners now with a 900/28 setup :)

I was practising on the Barca'03 track for the mini friday and having real problems getting round a couple of the corners - very sharp - and thinking "This looks nothing like Cata that I know"...

Now I know why.:bomb:

The game had botched up somehow and wasn't giving me the Cata GP circuit. This morning I started the game up, looked at the track map as it loaded Barca'03 and thought "Hey - that looks just like the real Cata now"

I have no idea why it was loading the wrong track version yesterday, but it obviously was. Some international or club variant at a guess. So, now I get to learn it all over again :devil:

At least I can get round the corners now with a 900/28 setup :)

There are indeed two versions in the package. The Club/National/whatever version takes a earlier right turn on the long straight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back