Barber Motorsports Park: The Hidden Diamond of American Motorsport

Barber Motorsports Park: The Hidden Diamond of American Motorsport
Great write up @R.J. O'Connell! :thumbsup: That title is on point. I never knew that track existed until a year ago I think, when we did a C.A.R.T. race around it in GSCE. Instantly loved it. Also, the IndyCar races I've watched there were crackers everytime. Track drives great, looks awesome on TV (these uphill/downhill successions of corners :inlove:), and provides great strategy and battles. What more could we need?

To be honest, I don't really care about other series coming to this venue. I think the "smaller" structure compared to the big famous tracks give Barber its charm. Less talk, more racing, more room for the real fans.

If you guys haven't yet, I recommend you check out the "visor cams" posted on the IndyCar channel. 1080P 60FPS of visual pleasure, especially here at Barber. I love how lively and raw the driving seems.

Great write up @R.J. O'Connell! :thumbsup: That title is on point. I never knew that track existed until a year ago I think, when we did a C.A.R.T. race around it in GSCE. Instantly loved it. Also, the IndyCar races I've watched there were crackers everytime. Track drives great, looks awesome on TV (these uphill/downhill successions of corners :inlove:), and provides great strategy and battles. What more could we need?...
Same here.
GSCE + CART (Extreme) mod + Barber Motorsport = :inlove::inlove::inlove:
I'm not sure (shame on me, I admit) that I even heard of this track before I try it in GSCE version.
Love... on first sight.

Guys... I see many of you mention this (Barber Motorsport Park) for rFactor 2. :unsure:
I just checked my rF2 folder and it wasn't there. So guess I don't have it. Googling it ...wasn't find latest version. I find this "Barber Motorsport Park v1.00 (43,61 Mb)" but I read that there's even "v1.167 (63 Mb)".
So if you could share that latest rF2 version link it would be really great.
Or maybe if you don't have the link, you could zip it from your locations folder ? :geek:

Guys... I see many of you mention this (Barber Motorsport Park) for rFactor 2. :unsure:
I just checked my rF2 folder and it wasn't there. So guess I don't have it. Googling it ...wasn't find latest version. I find this "Barber Motorsport Park v1.00 (43,61 Mb)" but I read that there's even "v1.167 (63 Mb)".
So if you could share that latest rF2 version link it would be really great.
Or maybe if you don't have the link, you could zip it from your locations folder ? :geek:
C'mon.... anyone ?
It's not like I'm looking for something illegal, right ?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years