Barber Motorsports Park 2019/2020

Misc Barber Motorsports Park 2019/2020 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like to have the spider (and other) sculptures added to this great track. As I understood it could have something to do with owning track rights, but I mean, this is really Barber MP, no fooling anybody right ? :D

I am getting the below error when trying to use this track:
vrc_alabama: TRACK NOT FOUND

I'm using AC Content Manager and I can see that the folder is there in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks with all of the files. I also tried manually downloading the rar file and extracting everything to the correct directory but get the same error. I have downloaded many other tracks that all work. What could be wrong here?

Anyone use this track on a server? I installed it on my server to play with my friend and I can't get it to work. It starts to load and then my wheel goes crazy and it crashes this is in CM. Without CM it says I don't have the content. I tried updating everything again no luck.

Works fine locally.

Last edited:
Explain it to me like i'm 3 years old. I downloaded it and it in the vrc_alabama > skins > cm_skins folder but I still have the old signage.
Not sure if you're doing it already, but you need to activate the skin in the CM DRIVE page. Under the preview pic (left upper corner) it probably says 'No active skins' ?
If so, click the little downward arrow and the skin(s) will show. You then need to tick the skin to activate.

Last edited:
AC newb here. Been iRacing since 2009.

Just started trying to use AC and REALLY like the graphics and physics.
I asked a friend if he knew a good mod for Barber Motorsports Park and he gave me this link:

Is that the track or the skin? I used CM to download it and it is currently resident in AC/content/tracks folder. (see attached for details)

The first time I tried to drive it (GO!), it appeared to load, but then immediately loaded an error saying something to the effect of "cannot drive with one (car or entry, can't remember exactly). Since then it starts to load and then crashes to a black screen, with a blue cursor circle rotating endlessly, and I have to escape to get out.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• vrc_alabama.jpg
    vrc_alabama.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 19

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back