Resource icon

Tracks Barber (3 Seasons) 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Patrick, Gringo.
I've installed the last update of Barber (1.02) and I've noticed that some trees along the circuit have different green colours : on the same tree a branch is dark green and another light green.
I've done something wrong or is all ok ?

I've found also that the fixed cameras are not as good as your standard (without offence ;)); it's planned and update by Luigi in the future ?

Thanks.
Luca.

Hi Gringo, here some shots from all 3 versions (autumn, spring, summer).

Thanks
Luca.

upload_2016-8-18_20-22-19.png
upload_2016-8-18_20-24-11.png

upload_2016-8-18_20-25-52.png
upload_2016-8-18_20-29-6.png

Same thing for me. Also if I remember right treewall had slightly different colour and on some parts fence is showing through trees (especially near this small pitlane on the bottom of circuit).

I am not sure about this one. I don't see that here. Maybe its a graphics setting, shadows, track detail, or something, maybe some custom setting you have for your graphics driver.

Make sure to delete any old track folder then copy the newest track version to your locations folder when you update tracks.

GRAB_004.JPG

GRAB_003.JPG

GRAB_002.JPG

GRAB_001.JPG

GRAB_000.JPG

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Barber MSP for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parameters.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Patrick, sorry if I guess another time but is it possible that Luigi can update the cameras ? This track I think it's the only one you released without the magical touch of him......

Thanks again.

Reactions: Art

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back