Resource icon

Tracks Barber (3 Seasons) 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) - Barber for AMS

barb03.201663019241.jpg

barb02.2016630185957.jpg

Hi!

I was not going to release this track for AMS because of some thongs ennoying me but... well, I did a lot of work on it for GSC so why not.
I fixed the road reflection bug, reworked some textures and curbs, added dynamic track and implemented two new seasons.
You can fin some innacuracies here and there but I think it can be a nice track to...

Read more about this resource...

How do you want us to try 2 tracks at once?? :roflmao: You're working way too hard guys! Thanks to the whole team, Patrick, Gringo, Denis, and of the original authors work their work ad permissions! Both tracks look amazing.

Thank you Patrick and your Team for this 2 new Tracks,they are so nice
as well as your other Tracks,it is a great Fun to drive :):thumbsup::)

Race with AI 95%.
Very Fun Track to drive with Stock Cars old. Sideways Lover :D.

Note:
Every time to Standing Start, I found 2-3 AI will out of track at first turn. If standing start at the right hand side, You must beware these AI. The best way to solve this you will to standing start at the left hand side.

Thank you @Patrick Giranthon Added to my favorite track already

Last edited:
Awesome work again Patrick. Your name is the only one I look for whenever I come here looking for anything new!! Thanks again for your hard work!!

Supa

Note:
Every time to Standing Start, I found 2-3 AI will out of track at first turn. If standing start at the right hand side, You must beware these AI. The best way to solve this you will to standing start at the left hand side.
To be fair, AI going wide and off track at the first lefthander affects cars on Barber in other titles (eg rF2) as well.

To be fair, AI going wide and off track at the first lefthander affects cars on Barber in other titles (eg rF2) as well.

It is some kind of anomaly somewhere in the AI as far as I can tell. You can see that with a rolling start the AI don't go wide. It seems to be only the standing start that shows the poor behavior with tracks that have fast to medium speed T1 corners that are less than 90 degrees. Add some elevation change or off camber corner to increase the problems from what I have found.

After the first lap the AI can take the corner properly.

Last edited:
I don't know what can cause this, but we are using Barber now on the server and the track map on liveracers looks like this
Beztytulu_apshsnr.jpg

Also when you go to garage by pressing esc the game counts you extra 2 laps :O_o:

we are using Barber

Seems that the AMS track map can read the AIW without these errors. The only thing that might be an issue is this track has two pit lane extensions.

Looks to me like it is something on LiveRacers side.

EDIT ... I will reorganize the paddock and make it a single pit lane extension version... give me half a day and I will post an alternate AIW.

Last edited:
@Maxell

Ok I bulit a new AIW with a new paddock. Problem is I need to change the garage doors and add two more tent garage in the paddock.

That means I need to patch the track... or do a full update here on RD.

I want to test the new AIW to make sure it makes a difference before making a full update.

If your into a bit of testing, and your up to patching your server / clients. Let me know.

EDIT : The new paddock will not use the garages in the main building but instead park the cars in the tent rows.

Cheers

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) with a new update entry:

Maintenance Update

Small collection of tweaks to help with a few more of the standing issues.

- AIW has revised AI parameters, a slightly reorganized paddock layout where the main pit building is avoided when loading cars, some minor tweaks to groove width and lane spacing.

- Adjusted the gamma of several tent textures to reduce the blown out white level.

- Attempt to remap the treewall texture, with some small changes to the treewall mesh that hopefully ease some of the buzz kill that is the outer terrain....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing