Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

ill try, ive been driving the stock cars for a while now and this just feels very different. im even afraid of the brakes, you have to set the bias so far back to stop with confidence

Nice trees Patrick unfortunately there's a few too many of them? It's quite baron down the bottom but there is a nice view to take in?
My biggest problem with this track is the square corners (Phillip Island suffers the same)
and the randomly placed ripple strips, I think they where some of Richo first works?

Please bro can u help me?I have installes this mod but there is no sound,I have tryed to install with GAME STOCK CAR LAUNCHER 1.01 but it does not start..

This....
"Yes, the sound issue was due to the update to Extreme.
The correct folder is inside Sounds/StockCarV8/DTM13.
Put this DTM folder on the Sounds directory and you should be good to go. Quite simple."

Hope it helps :)

Rob Fitness updated Red Bull Racing 2014 with a new update entry:

a Lot of Improvements and Jamie Whincup ADDED

Hi

I have updated this car to become a team now with Jamie Whincup added. Also did all my improvements to both of these.
- added improved exhaust pipe look
- alloy fuel filler
- added extra sponsor missing from rear window
- took the chrome effect off the grill
- made the brake vents look authentic
- fixed up the grill badge
- revise headlight covers
- re-did windows and alpha channels

and a special thank you to @#UD# for allowing me to include his superbly drawn race suits and Helmets to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I try to release the mod today 16 September 2015.

One question for you all:

Physics from the Marcas in the car or physics from the racex wtcc mod?

Is it a good idea to release ripped Rfactor 2 assets with ripped Reiza assets (although I dont think you can access them) on Racedepartment? I am not trying to be a arse, just wondering if it's worth the bother?

We already have the Marca's and we already have the Civic in Rfactor 2 don't really see the need myself.

This....
"Yes, the sound issue was due to the update to Extreme.
The correct folder is inside Sounds/StockCarV8/DTM13.
Put this DTM folder on the Sounds directory and you should be good to go. Quite simple."

Hope it Thank you for that info but I have copied the sound there where it should be:GameData/Sounds/StockCarV8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%