Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, Xosé,

Could we get that banner updated ?

Last season it wasn't updated which was a pitty tbh. All season before it showed the correct cars/skins. But last season it wasn't. And now with the new season started it would be nice if it would be finally updated.

I know you guys are busy and these is one of those things on top. But you got to understand our view also. We are proud that we won last 2 STC season and that banner should reflect it, at least it did all previous seasons. It feels somehow we are not worth it. So pls could we get it updated showing the correct cars/skins.

Thx guys.

I accept the critics ans suggestion but not the reason.

You perfectly know is not because you don't worth it AND if you check 2011 Blue Cup broadcasts you will see your car opening them all... I was one weekend without computer to render that!

Any way is a fair point, I have to update some things for the broadcast as well and I plan to do it this weekend ;)

I accept the critics ans suggestion but not the reason.

You perfectly know is not because you don't worth it AND if you check 2011 Blue Cup broadcasts you will see your car opening them all... I was one weekend without computer to render that!

Any way is a fair point, I have to update some things for the broadcast as well and I plan to do it this weekend ;)

Thx Xosé, I said it feels like that. Never said we wern't :).
Hope you can understand my feeling seeing that banner updated each season apart when its our car in front.

Our car was opening the broadcast because we won the Skin contest if i recall correct. So expect the new winner doing the same, if you are able to be without computer again for one weekend :) .

I have asked a few times and also our team members have asked it.
We kinda gave up last season as we never got an answer to our question (not a yes or a no). So yes frustration kicked in, sry.

Thx for your response Xosé.

nice, but we should really add a tiny small BFR car in the background, after all with TBR not showing up at Spa we are now the only team who have attended every single race ever held in the STC with at least one guy on the grid. Here's one to longevity and team spirit :)

(oh, and don't take this post seriously ...)

I watched all the races when I wasn't racing STC. Can I get my picture in the banner as well Xose?

My cats are with me when I drive the Safety Car all the time, would this be possible to have a picture of my cats there aswell? With some phoyoshop we could even add them inside the car...

Nice banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline