PC1 Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been on the pcars forum for weeks and thought I would have a look for something to read when I logged in, it says user banned, no reason specified, ban lifted Never. Well **** you and your arcade buggy mess of a game!!! Cheers

• Deleted member 113561

Weird - normally you can see people's posts in the forum even they got banned - but I find only quotes of your post - no member name, no posts of yours .... weird

Exactly, banned for no reason! I've not been on there since patch 5 and as a forum regular on here, I wanted people to know.

Ps was actually becoming amazing at pcars until they broke it in patch 3.

You weren't banned for no reason, even if they didn't give you a reason. Ask them why you were banned and if you think it was unfair, well... hmmm... come back and start insulting them, because that's how we solve things, right?

But since you are not bothered to ask them, so you don't actually know why you were banned, this thread is pointless.

Now that AC has Ford GT40 & Audi R8's, I'm beginning to spend more and more time in that again. pCARS just doesn't seem to have the same appeal as it used to now. The only thing I'm worried about is that Kunos will pander to the console guys with the upcoming console release of AC...

You weren't banned for no reason, even if they didn't give you a reason. Ask them why you were banned and if you think it was unfair, well... hmmm... come back and start insulting them, because that's how we solve things, right?

But since you are not bothered to ask them, so you don't actually know why you were banned, this thread is pointless.
Fine, I will go and ask them right now!

I can't do anything but not bothered as the game has got steadily worse with each patch plus I reported a bug in the correct manner and didn't even get acknowledged. I'm back playing the best sim now with knowledgeable people where developers don't have to pander to the console kids.
Not that it's relative to this topic, but I actually think pCARS has improved dramatically. After beta testing for a couple years I became somewhat bored with pCARS by the time it was released, and the physics/FFB was not, to "me", what I liked compared to some of my other sims (SCE and rFactor 2 primarily, AC somewhat). But, I have recently spent a little more time with pCARS over the past week and am liking the experience. I too make the rounds going from sim to sim enjoying what I can from each. My new opinion of pCARS has nothing to do with my other sims, it is just going to get more playing time as it feels great (with the cars I've recently raced). To each their own, but I'm glad I own pCARS.

Last edited:
Not that is matters, but I actually think pCARS has improved dramatically. After beta testing for a couple years I was somewhat bored with pCARS by the time it was released, and the physics/FFB was not, to "me", what I liked compared to some of my other sims (SCE and rFactor 2 primarily, AC somewhat). But, I have recently spent a little more time with pCARS over the past week and am liking the experience. I too make the rounds going from sim to sim enjoying what I can from each. My new opinion of pCARS has nothing to do with my other sims, it is just going to get more playing time as it feels great (with the cars I've recently raced). To each their own, but I'm glad I own pCARS.
Well William I'm glad you like it. My experience is the opposite as the game got worse with every patch.

"Hi ONT,
jimortality's account was hacked and used for spamming. That's why we banned it.
I lifted the ban now. Please tell him that he shall change his password for his account here and for his Email adress immediately.
I will PM him too."

Cheers bro and welcome back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%