Banned from Racedepartment servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a sloppy admin found it more fitting to ban me than a brainless turd parking on the track.
So me telling a wrecker to cease to exist isn't tolerated, but his actual wrecking is? Wow.

What kind of idiotic logic is that? Please explain that to me. He parks on the straight and drive into my path as I approach. I hit him. Boom. "Haha" he says. I tell him he's a female genitalia, and I vote to kick. Then some snobface tells me to ease down with the language, and I naturally tell him to shut it. What the hell does he expect me to do? Buy the guy some flowers? Abovementioned snob then banned me.

That is quite crappy running of servers to be quite honest with you.

If you get a warning to behave nicely and tell people to "shut it" thats what happens. We were running that server as a test (we never do public servers) and you are visiting it as a guest. Not sure what you definition of a guest is.

xp4xl0.png

Well I'm sorry for not being all-knowing regarding your server, but usually when there's a wrecker they get taken care of.
Of course I swear, anyone would if they just got wrecked by an idiotic child.

Why didn't you do something about the wrecker? The very same guy wrecked at C-ONline not 30 minutes earlier!

So RaceDepartment is now also responsible for what happens on other servers? Thats not our problem Rumbly.

FYI this server was open to test something. Have better things to do then kicking people that act like they are in a kindergarden.

Where did I say it was your fault for his wrecking at C-ONline? Oh wait. I didn't.
So you don't consider banning a wrecker to be a good thing to do?

I applaud to your flawless logic, good sir.

So he won't be able to join for the remainder of time you keep it open. You know, to save other players from his idiocy.
Unless you're completely fine with having the likes of him on track, of course. In that case I'll just go boil an egg. :p

"I tell him he's a female genitalia" - lol - looking at the chat capture above and having seen you swearing at people in a public a few weeks ago, I simply don't beleive you used that phrase..

"Then some snobface" - Not the sharpest 'Tool' in the box are you? Calling the person you want help from names - thats always gonna get people onside isn't it? .

"tells me to ease down with the language" - 100% reasonable request from an admin when THEY see someone losing it in THEIR server - I mean your not just calling the wrecker names your calling everyone in the server a "f..ktards"....

"and I naturally tell him to shut it" - Oh 'naturally' your gonna get what you want (the wrecker kicked and banned) by telling the admin to shut it aren't you?

"Abovementioned snob then banned me." - Still struggling with the concept of admitting when your wrong arent you? You should write a book entitled "How Not to Win Friends and Influence People"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%