Banned from a server

Have you ever been banned without an infraction or offense from a server?
Did you have a proper arbitration to have it resolved?
What were your feeling afterward?

I ask the question because that is exactly what happened to me about an hour ago on an RD server.
It's the first time I have ever been blacklisted from a server...any server.
'My offense'...doing a few slow laps, while using my mirrors and staying out of the way of other, simply in an attempt to 'feel' out the new MP4/4 at Silverstone National...a layout I'm unfamiliar with.
No crashes or near crashes occurred as a result, since I kept my eyes on the rear-view mirrors and stayed off the racing line.
While I was typing a response as to why I was going slow...BAM! (big red screen).
Banned from server.

Last edited:
Have you ever been banned without an infraction or offense from a server?
Did you have a proper arbitration to have it resolved?
What were your feeling afterward?

I ask the question because that is exactly what happened to me about an hour ago on an RD server.
It's the first time I have ever been blacklisted from a server...any server.
'My offense'...doing a few slow laps, while using my mirrors and staying out of the way of other, simply in an attempt to 'feel' out the new MP4/4 at Silverstone National...a layout I'm unfamiliar with.
No crashes or near crashes occurred as a result, since I kept my eyes on the rear-view mirrors and stayed off the racing line.
While I was typing a response as to why I was going slow...BAM! (big red screen).
Banned from server.

What game? What server?

Then why are you putting RD server in the title as you haven't been banned from it. We normally don't even run public servers for that specific reason :) Adjusted title

Got no opinion on the subject as server admins should do with their own server what they want.

I ask again, what server in RD for AC? The AC servers are for paying premium members as far as I know, so which RD servers are you talking about Terry?

Then why are you putting RD server in the title as you haven't been banned from it. We normally don't even run public servers for that specific reason :) Adjusted title

Got no opinion on the subject as server admins should do with their own server what they want.

The server was an AC server named 'RaceDepartment' so I assumed it was one of yours.
Sorry if that was not the case.
Thanks for adjusting the topic.

We are currently running three servers. Two are for race events and are not open to the public. Those are running races at silverstone, but not silverstone national. We are also running a public server, which is currently running brands hatch.

Please provide the exact server name and location, there is 957 servers currently running for AC, any of them could easily set the name to mimic an RD server.

You could also post a screenshot of the server from the menu ingame. Make sure it is selected so we can see all the details.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back