rF2 Banger @ Various Tracks - Sunday 15th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we will be re-using Ramon's server for this event. It is up and running... Please try to connect before Sunday so we wont have to deal with all the connection issues like last weekend. If you have any problems, post here or send me a pm.

Advice:

On Bradford Stadium Shale, Headlights during race are mandatory (make sure you have them mapped). On the other tracks they are not mandatory. Turning them off adds to the fun.

We were strictly on some basic rules last night; see what suits:
- No wrong way driving
- The grass is not a track, stay off (on Bradford, the grass is the pitlane; try request pits)
- No pitlane blocking/ramming

Have fun :)

OK, this looks like way too much fun! I need a chance to discuss some former incidents with my mates, and this looks like a perfect opportunity!:sinister: The best part is, I don't need to worry about setups!:thumb:

See you on Sunday!

Chris

OK, this looks like way too much fun! I need a chance to discuss some former incidents with my mates, and this looks like a perfect opportunity!:sinister: The best part is, I don't need to worry about setups!:thumb:

See you on Sunday!

Chris

Oh cool:good: Someone else I want to drive over... I wonder if I could get a really big Mini for that:rotfl:

Just doing practice and I can already tell we will be doing this again!!! :) hahahaha

In the joint venture on this event type we could maybe schedule it nearer to each other next time. Sunday the US version, Monday the EU version. Now its 1 week in between. That would be cool for the next one.
Our next is scheduled btw, backwards driving the 2CV on Valkenswaard (part tarmac, part dirt track in NL).

• Matt Alpeter

So I guess we need to talk about a couple things.

Firstly, almost all of you hit me and NEVER waited!
Secondly, when some of your cars died, you stayed in the MIDDLE of the road acting as obstacles.
Lastly, there was non-stop ramming, blocking, pushing, swerving, and NO TIME TO BREATHE since I was laughing so freaking hard!!!!!

That was seriously THEE most fun I've every had racing. Just complete disregard for everything and it was amazing!!

I was able to steal 1st away from Hansi during the first race and stayed out of too much trouble to get the win. Started from pole for the second race, but tried to turn in too tight on one of the corners and blew my suspension and could no longer turn right lol. Spent the rest of the race acting as a moving blockade and got up to 4th, but finished 6th or something. Absolutely hilarious! Thank you very much Eric for setting this up!!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha......

that's all i have to say! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Great way to relax after a league race!

:fwd2: Ditto. Absolutely a blast!! Everyone who missed it is still filled with STRESS :pissed-off: Whereas we're jammin':Banane08:. If you don't show up next time, we'll hunt you down :terminator: :lol::rotfl::lol::rotfl::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back