Bananathread (f.k.a. Smilies)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
I changed the collection of smilies a little bit because some were reall TOO big to display normally in the text editor.

Hope you like this little ones :becky:

• Grant Daly

I changed the collection of smilies a little bit because some were reall TOO big to display normally in the text editor.

Hope you like this little ones :becky:

Yeah No Probs, But the Banana's What happened to the beloved Banana's
I mean for someone like me who is known in Oz as a Banana Bender (Queenslander) They're like... Well... Like something really Really REALLY! Good...

Oh and I had another thought. You know how the Smilies [More] Window closes after you post is there a way we could keep that open? Or better still could we get a print version with a basic description of the ani ones that change?

Cheers Buddy, G...

That odd, there was one banana saved and he was named after you :)

Hamm3rHed but then between two : :

:Hamm3rHed:

I cannot solve the closing smilieswindow thingy.. only thing i can imagine is to bookmark this url as homepage lol: Smilie List - RaceDepartment Forums

• Grant Daly

That odd, there was one banana saved and he was named after you :)

Hamm3rHed but then between two : :

I cannot solve the closing smilieswindow thingy.. only thing i can imagine is to bookmark this url as homepage lol: Smilie List - RaceDepartment Forums

You're kidding right? LOL
Nope there he is :Hamm3rHed: my appologies mate :redface:, and also my gratitude!
Oh I've never had a Smilie named after me *sniff*

I gotta a Banana Na naa na na naa naa.... :peace::love:

There are only two people here at RD that have their own smilie. One is you and the other is Lars Gerrit Korb :LarsGerritKorb: (where is he by the way, havent seen him in months) :(

• Grant Daly

Wow Only 2 have a smilie Namesake and I am 1. I feel quite Proud and Humbled at the same time. Thankyou very much... Truly means alot to me...

P.S. Your suggestion for the Bookmark of the Smilies Page actually it's quite a good idea,
works wellI open it in a new window and resize it and it fits right next to the Browser.
Good for when I know I'll be at the forums for a while and participating. And allows to better express yourself I think...

G...

Yeah No Probs, But the Banana's What happened to the beloved Banana's
G...

Today I have possed the same questions:pound: Bananas were really great:) But the overall changing of the samiles - nice idea:) People stating to use more and more smiles:) So " Smiles funs team" enlarged

Although bananas I miss:D:D:D

There are only two people here at RD that have their own smilie. One is you and the other is Lars Gerrit Korb :LarsGerritKorb: (where is he by the way, havent seen him in months) :(

Lars is working on the simulator K04..
It should be available in the next month so he has no time for anything else at the moment.

Ohhhhh.. euh oh.. I'm sorry :D

Sometimes you've to make yourself really clear... But you are a fast learner :D But who knows, for others it was not specified enough.

hihihi :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing