Banana

Cars Banana na

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've done a fairly cautious 11:20 at nords, I think sub 11 would be a fair challenge.

There are quite a few kerbs that are safe to use, but it depends on your approach. It's so hard to know the limit that it really feels like you're taking a risk when you try to push, especially with the consequences. Maybe it's the most realistic experience in AC for that reason alone. (notTrolling)

With more powerful brakes and something resembling ffb, this would be quite a fun car to race as long as the driver can keep track of the collider around other car's.

now that's a point of view we never had !
a little like a rc car!

haha nice
are you... a banana owner ?

Well, the banana already made it to the top of the most used ranking... :laugh::roflmao:

banana.png

Bananas are very cheap and easily accessible. Probably easy to make physics for these cars when you can measure everything while eating it.

When I try to race the banana, my game just crashes. Does anyone know if it's dependent on resources from any other particular mod? I'm running CSP 0.1.46, and have a VR setup.

Apparently, the issue is that I'm falling through the ground directly at start. This seems to happen no matter what track I choose? Has anyone encountered anything similar?

I so desperately want to race a banana in VR.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%