Banana

Cars Banana na

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stereo submitted a new resource:

Banana - a banana

View attachment 337974
Banana
Banana banana banana banana banana. Bananas banana banana banana. Banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana. Banana banana banana banana, banana banana banana banana. Banana banana 2 bananas.
View attachment 337975
Banana
Banana 7z banana /cars/oneweek_banana/ banana banana banana. Banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana. Banana banana Cavendish...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting, I am always looking for cars that are unique and this one is definately unique. Have not ownloaded it yet, but how fast can this car or banana go? pretty cool idea
take care
Dave

Haha :)
This ads a whole new dimension (literally) to tracks. Replay is hilarious.

I've encountered an issue though: when hitting a bump or kerb, I get grey screens. Sound is still there, menu is still working but even when going back to the pits to restart, the screens remain grey.
Only remedy, leave and start over. Latest SOL/CSP (have not tried changing that yet).
Never seen that happening before. Tried at several locations.
Any idea ?

D

Deleted member 223075

• Deleted member 223075

figurine-en-carton-prison-banana-minion-h-84-cm-1144456293_L.jpg

ah yes, forgot the japanese modders :roflmao: (tho this there appears like a test mod for skinned mesh animation mostly I'd guess, showing the interpolations of two different directions)
No idea, but I've looked for it for so long, but it has never been made public afaik, at least I never found the mod...

I tried to lap a Nordschleife but couldn't get far. When I go over some seams between track and kerbs, or go into barrier, banana AC glitches out and graphics turn to overexposed cell shading, or just pink screen.

I've done a fairly cautious 11:20 at nords, I think sub 11 would be a fair challenge.

There are quite a few kerbs that are safe to use, but it depends on your approach. It's so hard to know the limit that it really feels like you're taking a risk when you try to push, especially with the consequences. Maybe it's the most realistic experience in AC for that reason alone. (notTrolling)

With more powerful brakes and something resembling ffb, this would be quite a fun car to race as long as the driver can keep track of the collider around other car's.

I will add to my review of this mod. While doing the AI races on a couple of short track Ovals, The AI banana cars seem to wonder all over the tracks cause they are so small and the tracks are huge to them. Basically it is a RC type mod on a Regular size Oval track. I also kept getting yellow flags, cause the colliders on these I guess dont seem right. Driving my Banana car seemed to be drive-able and had adequate speeds, but not real fast though. Like driving a multi gear gokart except allot smaller. Camera views are different and took a little bit to get used to. Also the spectator replay views, I cant even see them going around the Oval tracks.

Anyway, thought I would give the mod a try and had no system problems with running the mod, so far. It was just fun to try the mod.

take care

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000