BAN FROM SERVER?

Hi to all, and Happy New Year. I have searched around the forum and ban not seem to find an area for ban disputes. It would appear that I am banned from the race department GTR Evo Mini Server, and I would like to find out how I can resolve this by way of a ban dispute as I feel the ban was unfaily applied.
If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Player name Enlighten 01. (e 01)

definitely a ban - happened about a month ago - I have GTR set up on more than one pc here (fully legal before anyone asks) and I tend to press gang any visitors into playing it. I now keep a much more careful eye on people playing on my machine, put them in world ranking where they cant crash, or on lan.

Thankyou for the quick reply.

OK feeliong a bit stupid now....

At the moment I can't find the server that I thought I was banned from! I thought it was race department but perhaps I was mistaken, it was only one server not multiple servers and each time i tried to join I got a message saying I had been voted off, even on an empty server, so I know it was a server setting - maybe my mystery will never be solved, but thats ok because so long as I can race I don't care!
Thankyou for taking the time to read ad reply to my post - if I find the server again I will make a written note and deal with it straight away, rather than a mental note, that I act on later!

Was the message "Booted as possible cheat" ?
I have seen that happen to lots of people, even to me a couple of times, if you try to enter with a track version that is not the same as the server (ie. the server has a newer or older version). I've also seen that happen when someone tries to enter with a mod or addon car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%