Baku Track for Assetto Corsa

Hi everyone, I can't seem to find a good Baku Track, I had one from 2017, but it's not great, and have seen on YouTube people lapping on a more recent version of Baku, but no links to download?

Can anyone point me to the latest and best version of this as I cannot find it anywhere?

Follow the link than scroll down.

Follow the link than scroll down.

The Baku 2019 v1.1.7 file in that thread is a brilliant map, we were racing it last night and it's AAA title-quality. Whether it's a rip from another game or scratch built, we were happy! I note there's also an AI fix for it +RainFX mod available on RD but we didn't try that.

I don't know what's going on, but me and my friend both downloaded the track and we can't use it. The game crashes when it loads the track for both of us. Is there a fix for it or has someone had the same problem?

baju_2019 track not working in my assetto corsa, it crashes every time, I have tried downloading from different sources but it still keeps crashing.... is there any solution for this?
Hey, i had the same issue, apparently it happens when you don't have the CSP installed, i did it and the track started to work properly, i recommend you to try this. :D

Hey, i had the same issue, apparently it happens when you don't have the CSP installed, i did it and the track started to work properly, i recommend you to try this. :D
I am not sure if i can send links here, but there is no mistake, just look for Custom Shaders Patch and download it, and let me know if it worked for you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%