Bahrain

Server up running new build 590, hopefully this time works a bit better. Skin transfer and getmod also enabled. Note that the modder did not pack this track with URL download support, so Bahrain can only be downloaded manually for now.

Which tyre compounds will be chosen for Bahrain? I guess medium and hard like in real life, right?
In the real life,will be the Medium and the Soft at Sakhir...
In my opinion Medium and Hard for this track is not very good...

In any case,for my point of view,for now it's better leave free the 4 compound for permit at all to test the tyre (as the real Bahrain test)...
Force the 2 compound only when will start the official mod and the official practice about 1 week before the first GP ;)

Mirko Lupini

Last edited:
The night race would definitely need a lot of extra lights to have the whole track lit as in Singapore. I think it's fine for stock cars with headlights but definitely not for F1.

There is already a preset realroad from last night on the server. Need to add some AI to get more.

The night race would definitely need a lot of extra lights to have the whole track lit as in Singapore. I think it's fine for stock cars with headlights but definitely not for F1.

There is already a preset realroad from last night on the server. Need to add some AI to get more.
Have you considered setting RealRoad to use the Autosaved file, so that it would just build up naturally from session to session as people drive on it rather than losing the last state whenever the weekend restarts?

In the real life,will be the Medium and the Soft at Sakhir...
In my opinion Medium and Hard for this track is not very good...

In any case,for my point of view,for now it's better leave free the 4 compound for permit at all to test the tyre (as the real Bahrain test)...

2012 were soft and medium, 2013 were medium and hard.
Force the 2 compound only when will start the official mod and the official practice about 1 week before the first GP ;)

Mirko Lupini

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years