Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

[DRS]
RearFlapDragLiftParams=(0.6,0.6) // Percentage of drag and lift when DRS is activated - in this case 60%, or 40% less drag and downforce when DRS is activated.

Series RFM:

DRS-MaximumTime = 1.0 // the maximum time between your car and the one in front (in seconds)
DRS-MinimumCrossings = 2 // the minimum number of times the cars have passed the detection point before it becomes active
DRS-TestDayRules = 0 // for all rules settings:
DRS-Practice1Rules = 1 // -1 means disable DRS
DRS-Practice2Rules = 1 // 0 means DRS is active everywhere on the track
DRS-Practice3Rules = 1 // Positive values should be interpreted as a bitfield with the following bit values:
DRS-Practice4Rules = 1 // 1 = DRS is active only in detection zones
DRS-Qualify1Rules = 1 // 2 = DRS is active only after the minimum set number of crossings (in DRS-MinimumCrossings)
DRS-Qualify2Rules = 1 // 4 = DRS is active only if within DRS-MaximumTime of the car in front
DRS-Qualify3Rules = 1 // so for the full DRS rules you use the value 7 (1+2+3)
DRS-Qualify4Rules = 1
DRS-WarmupRules = 1
DRS-Race1Rules = 7
DRS-Race2Rules = 7
DRS-Race3Rules = 7
DRS-Race4Rules = 7

Track GDB:

// DRS zones (up to 5):

DRSZone-1= (2210.40,3109.58,3781.12) // Detection point, start point, end point, measured from S/F straight.

?

<Mod Edit: Inappropriate behaviour>

Now that is an remark we could do without ! Do you have this folder in your install ?
E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme Beta\GameData\Locations\ReizaCommon

it should contain:
SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS
AdPack1980old.MAS
AdPack1970.MAS
AdPackStockcarNS.MAS
AdPackGeneric.MAS
CloudsCirrus.MAS
CloudsMed.mas
SkyEuroLowHaze.MAS
CloudsHeavy.mas
AdPack1980.MAS
SkyTropicalRed.MAS
AdPack1970old.MAS
SkyTropicalHaze.MAS
SkyTropical.MAS
SkyTropicalHazeFog.MAS
CloudsLight.mas
CloudsNone.MAS

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob.
Is there ant way to change the drivers name for this skin. I would really like a James Courtney Holden instead of Jack Perkins. Could you tell me if I can do at my end or could you change this skin to a James Courtney one for me please. Thanks Paul.

Could you make this for the karts to?
Thanks for your suggestion, gilles13.
I'm now working on the other Mod which requires a huge amount of time to complete. Also, I have other plans (on both SCE and Non-SCE) which I have wanted to work on but I could not because of the lack of time and my strength. I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid it is hard for me to spend my time on this.
Thank you.

Thanks for your suggestion, gilles13.
I'm now working on the other Mod which requires a huge amount of time to complete. Also, I have other plans (on both SCE and Non-SCE) which I have wanted to work on but I could not because of the lack of time and my strength. I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid it is hard for me to spend my time on this.
Thank you.

Hmm okay i understand.
Can You at least PM me how you did it so i can do it myself?

Thanks

Hmm okay i understand.
Can You at least PM me how you did it so i can do it myself?

Thanks
Thanks for your reply, gilles13.
Also, it's not easy to explain the modding way step-by-step, I'm sorry.
I've noticed your avatar and understood how you love the Kart Racing.
Personally, I've wanted to edit this Mod for the new Lancer Cup. But I'm now working on the Camera Mod for DiRT Rally and want to (and have to) complete it until the next Codemasters official update (maybe the end of this month or early next month). After finishing it, I'll work on the LCD Mod for the Karts.
Sorry again, I can't do it soon. But I'll work on this next. Is it ok with you? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years